Holiday At Lake Bodom (15 Years of Wasted Youth)CD+DVD

cobhc.com

Pre-order Holiday at Lake Bodom!

We're now taking pre-orders for the upcoming CD/DVD compilation "Holiday at Lake Bodom (15 Years of Wasted Youth)", out May 23rd. Choose from the CD/DVD only, or grab yourself a bundle with a brand new tee. Our official webshop Children Of Bodom Hate Wear has also gone through a massive renewal; in addition to the pre-order, there's discounts on many older items.

Only thing that surprises me is that they've got Warheart there instead of Lake Bodom, otherwise it seems pretty average.

Would've liked to see more stuff from Blooddrunk there...I think that songs like LoBodomy or One Day You Will Cry are better than Are You Dead Yet/In Your Face. Still hasn't got a chance against the Bestbreeder record.

Well, Warheart is one of COB's best songs ever. Lake Bodom only has a nice intro, and great vocals, but Warheart is musically great all way thru and has great vocals too.

Warheart is one of the few CoB song I really dislike, along with Sixpounder, DWEDFN and Lake Bodom. Warheart has nice guitar leads but everything else is shit. Especially the intro sucks big time.

Warheart is one of the few CoB song I really dislike, along with Sixpounder, DWEDFN and Lake Bodom. Warheart has nice guitar leads but everything else is shit. Especially the intro sucks big time.

I dislike lake Bodom, too, but why do you dislike Sixpounder? :lol: It's a great song..

You're wrong. Warheart is one of COB's best songs ever. Lake Bodom only has a nice intro, and great vocals, but Warheart is musically great all way thru and has great vocals too.

You're wrong. Warheart is one of COB's best songs ever. Lake Bodom only has a nice intro, and great vocals, but Warheart is musically great all way thru and has great vocals too.

:lol:!!

I dislike lake Bodom, too, but why do you dislike Sixpounder? :lol: It's a great song..
Well, it's catchy but that's about it. It's intro and chorus is very similar to Pantera's song A New Level and I hate Pantera. Verse is based on a generic thrash metal riff what makes me think of every possible shitty thrash metal bands out there. The first guitar solo is as good as every Slayer solo (aka is shit) and the only positive thing I can think of in Sixpounder is the second guitar solo.

God damn right!

It would be way better if they include lil' bloodred ridin' hood. If they only remove some of the old repetitive shit that they play on every gig.

lol fail, I thought you corrected wirstbandman's post :lol: Excuse me, I'm still in tears and a bit confused because I listened to something wild for the 10000x time today and I still don't get it why bodom is doing something like the new bodom to me

Warheart is easily one of their best songs, even better than some songs on Something Wild.

What I don't get however is, that if Alexi is able write songs like Zero Tolerance and Cogito Ergo Sum (not that they are THAT great by ImpNaz standards, but anyway), why does he waste time writing shit like COB
smiley_smug.gif