Holy Cow!! Milano is pissed @ Charlie & Scott!! Check out metal sludge immediately.

HOLY FUCK! I expected something like this and I actually don´t know what to think about this. Billy´s just angry about everything. But it´s a real blast! However the best quote is "charlie "can´t you fix my double kicks in pro-tools" benante". I am ready curious of scott´s and charlie´s comments on it. He talks even more shit than one well-known lazy-eyed midget, so that´s really worth a comment!

personlly, i think billy is an excellent frontman for S.O.D. and it's a shame that he had to do the laundry in public like that instead of talking to scott and charlie. so, even thought S.O.D. is under contract to do one more S.O.D. record, i doubt we're going to see it with what's happening.

but, now i think about it, billy did the same thing after SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE and then they all kissed and made up. so, maybe they're just keeping up with all of those S.O.D. traditions.

M.O.D., however, is garbage. never liked them.

This kind of sucks, because I like both Anthrax and S.O.D. But nobody knows what really goes around the lives of Anthrax's and S.O.D's members. I still hope that they keep their word on not taking another 14 years to come out with a new record.

Still, the interview kicked ass. This is possibly the most brutal comment in the entire interview:

Scott Ian = Living descendant of the bloodline that betrayed Christ.

That's just brutal.

Billy Milano is a no talent fat fuck who's only talent is running his big mouth. Its a good thing his mouth is full of porkchops and potato chips 3/4 of the time otherwise he'd be talking even more shit that nobody cares about.

I hope you read this Billy, cause you ain't shit.......You want to talk about being "Choked Out" toughguy?????? Come see me and we'll have a little choke session........if I can get my hands around your fat fuckin neck!!!!!!

Milano..........what a piece of shit

Someone buy this fuck a dictionary!!

I think what offended me the MOST is that he gave John Bush a 4!!!!!!!!!!!! BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait!! I get it!! We're all supposed to be impressed by this!!
:eek:

He's got some serious issues with Jews. That's not cool with me at all. I hate biggots. If I was his girlfriend, I'd fuck everyone else too.

I like his work w/ S.O.D. M.O.D. is pure shit. He is jealous over the press that ANTHRAX is finally getting, and at the fact that he's best known as the "singer" for a jokey little side project of a band. He is all talk and no action in my book. He should get hit by a "SKOOL BUS", to quote S.O.D.

WHAT A PRICK.....I'M SURE A LOT OF YOU ARE W/ ME ON THIS.

God that guy needs some good karma! Not knowing what happened to make Billy feel like that was a bit of a head scratcher. Didn't even realise there was laundry to air!

Oh well.

Bring on the repliesfrom Charlie and Scott! Although I think if Billy would have his way, he'd get em to kiss his ass first if they were to make up.

I was really hoping for a response about Psycho Dan's 20 Questions, and they didn't say anything about it, except for later, briefly passing over it in a couple interviews here and there, so I don't expect to hear anything about this either, but MAN I WOULD LOVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa!! Milano is one angry & FAT dude. What a fucking retard!

And to think I used to like the chubby bastard. But once he starts ripping on Bush (gives him a fuckin' "4" for singing!) he's on my shit list.

Goodbye SOD, it was fun. Fuck MOD, I'll NEVER buy any of there shit.

Billy get your ass down to the Taco Bell and finish the job you started and are doing so well at......death by TACO!
:devil: Loves us all, except Billy!

I really think the insulting remarks about Charlie were a little off base......He seems to have a legitimate beef with Scott though, HOWEVER, he doesn't have to take it to metal sludge does he??? If Scott was so desperate for money, how hurtin was Milano for joining in??? I do know this (or was told by very reliable sources)- Charlie didn't want a part of the SOD record from the get go - He almost told Scott, Milano, and Lilker to find another drummer (who would have been Gene Hoglan btw) for that "March of the SOD" tour they did in March of 2000. So I'd say Charlie saw the writing on the wall.....but there is no need to call Chaz a "kunt" on the internet. C'mon Billy.......

Billy's next band should be called SAD ..... for Suck A Dick. It will probably feature Spitzie. Am I correct in thinking there was a dude before Charlie in Anthrax? If so..Milano will can get him too.

(wait.....if he does..can i claim that I gave him that idea 10 years from now and harp about it on the 'net?)

Personally, I'd take Bush vocals over Milano vocals any day.
And what's up with threatening physical violence? It only makes him look more pathetic, not tough. :rolleyes:

Well, I thought that Billy was gonna let that shit slide 2 months ago when he was ranting. All I know is that in the 4 months I worked with Anthrax on the new record (engineering demos and then watching the production of the real thing) Charlie never once said anything about relying on Pro-Tools. As matter of fact, when he and I were b.s.-ing about making records one day, he even said that he is against flying shit in and tinkering with it in the computer. It kills the live feel. So I don't know what Billy is talking about. Well, actually I do... he is a repressed pro-wrestler wannabe. All this talk about choking people out, he should go out for tough enough 2. Maybe he thinks he's Tazz. Who knows? He should stop pissing about 15 year old sour grapes and get back to his career. I bet if he was on BTM, you wouldn't hear a thing.

good goddamn! that was fucked up shit. He sounds alot more angry than any other interview of him I've read. I hardly think he can bring Anthrax down like he says he wants to. Alhough I think it would have been awesome to see him on BTM I still know Anthrax realy had no sway over the show. Yeah what an ass...
-Jono-

On another note... Did anyone notice how Billy didn't get the sarcasm of some of the questions, and gave all the questions legitimate answers... Like "Rate the following restaurants on a scale of 1 to 10" and "Why make an M.O.D. record? Aren't you afraid that when it sells nothing people will see you are nothing without Scott, Charlie, and Dan?". I thought that was real funny.

By the way, if you don't like Billy, just don't pay attention to him. I know it's hard cause it's hard to not notice him (for many different reasons) but he is doing this to get attention. If all he did was just be nice and promote MOD, we would probably never really be that interested in what he did or what he had to say. Notice what he said in the 20 questions:

as far as bad mouthing people for press, It's wrestling, I am the Villain- and I love it!

He is just trying to stir shit up. Don't let him :)