Holy Crap-Garden of Gray Shirt

DreamNeonBlack said:
How have I never seen this shirt?

some one explain.
because its an official band shirt that is old and out of print, the band hired the chick she made it and they printed more
as both me and karm said we had a chance to get it, there are more then one of these its jsut impossible to find
well karm jsut saw some dude with it, i had a chance and blew it :cry:

metalskater7 said:
because its an official band shirt that is old and out of print, the band hired the chick she made it and they printed more
as both me and karm said we had a chance to get it, there are more then one of these its jsut impossible to find
well karm jsut saw some dude with it, i had a chance and blew it :cry:
I doubt I had a chance to get it, but the location of the origin.,... :cry:

Bacchante

Holy Crap-Garden of Gray Shirt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm taking this color and composition class at Mendocino College, and a classmate approached me about the Nevermore shirt I was wearing. She said the band name sounded familiar, and she remembered why. Back in '94 (or so) she was asked to design a shirt for the band. I guess the guys saw a collage she had in a book and wanted something similar. She brought the shirt to class, and I was blown away. The front of the shirt is so badass, and i've never seen anything like it!
-------------------------------------------

Thanks! That shirt is awesome. That's what a forum like this is all about, sharing cool stuff like that DAMN shirt.

I love collages, working on wallpaper now.

that shirt rocks my casbah!! i heart it!!
but only a few people have this:
signedmagnet.jpg

:tickled:

Does anybody have the River Dragon shirt? The one where it doesnt say the band's name on it... just something about the River Dragon? Jim hooked me up with that shirt back when, but I've never seen anybody else have it. I doubt its anything special, just probably "un-popular"

J the TyranT said:
Does anybody have the River Dragon shirt? The one where it doesnt say the band's name on it... just something about the River Dragon? Jim hooked me up with that shirt back when, but I've never seen anybody else have it. I doubt its anything special, just probably "un-popular"

I have a couple. :Spin: