HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Seasons_Of_Destruction

I'm a dad now.
Feb 21, 2005
DeKalb, Illinois
I don't know how he got it, but a friend of mine has TGE....It is the best thing I've heard in my life...IT'S PERFECT. I could die right now...I am going to buy like ten copies of this album...IT'S FUCKING PERFECT. So SO SO PERFECT

woo for you :hotjump: , and depression and frustration for the rest of us! :zombie:

(today I'm picking up the EoR girlie and the remix :loco: nice to know some things come out before they actually do..... :err: )

It's seriously going to be tempting to download it when It comes on kerrazy-torrents.com

:cry:

just the cd for me, i have no use for cassette or vinyl or anything else like that.

i wish they'd release it on cassette. that would be cool... i only own the self-titled on cassette... then again, I think that's the only one that got that treatment

back on topic! woo Nevermore

I am that friend it seems, and I chanced on it by relentless obsessive searching and good luck. I could put it on tape that would be damn retro cool, but I'd rather wait for the full version to do that with. I'd buy 10 copies if there were 10 different releases, you know a normal cd, vinyl, tape, lots of bonus track versions, a bonus covers cd, maybe a bonus live dvd? *hint hint* lol :)

Fuck that shit, I dont plan on hearing a note till the album comes out. I'm not so obsessive compulsive (or lame), that every waking moment of my life is thinking about the new Nevermore album.

The best thing to do, is forget about it, go on with your life, then one day, as if it was magic, the album will be out, and you'll be like "Ohhhh YEAH!!", and it will be an amazing day.

Thats the plan.

However, if some making of video surfaces on the net, I might be tempted to check that fucker out ;)

TheDreamingMind said:
A question, is that Warrel doing the sexy-beast-man voice over on the promo or just some CM wang trying to sound like him? :p

It sounds an aweful lot like him. But who knows? All I know is that this is some of Nevermore's best work to date.

EDIT: Sentient6 is an amazing song. :)

Brooks said:
Fuck that shit, I dont plan on hearing a note till the album comes out. I'm not so obsessive compulsive (or lame), that every waking moment of my life is thinking about the new Nevermore album.

The best thing to do, is forget about it, go on with your life, then one day, as if it was magic, the album will be out, and you'll be like "Ohhhh YEAH!!", and it will be an amazing day.

Thats the plan.

However, if some making of video surfaces on the net, I might be tempted to check that fucker out ;)

well said.:cool:
not that i'm not looking forward to it, but for now...OH I SARD.