HOLY HELL!!!!!From the Swano homepage!

Sadistik

Let me die in solitude...
May 30, 2001
California
Visit site
STRAIGHT FROM THE MOUTH OF SWANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Despite all my "symphonic statements" on the previous updates of this page,
I have agreed to produce the full lenght album with BLOODBATH.
(A death metal project with myself on drums, Blakkheim on Guitar, Jonas Renkse on Bass and Mike Åkerfeldt on Vocals)

I have already begun riffing for it and the style will be
dead-on Swedish Death Metal from beyond the grave.
It's a great contrast to the other writing I am doing at the moment
and I can already see a progression in the "Second Sky" material
after having bashed out a bunch of fat death-riffs...
don't ask me how it's connected, but that's just the way I am!!!

Hey demonspell, the followup Swano album will be called Second Sky..said to be softer more symphonic music.......not in the same vein as Moontower (*sob*) but probably great anyway....from what I can tell it'll be titled Another Reality

Originally posted by Sadistik
Hey demonspell, the followup Swano album will be called Second Sky..said to be softer more symphonic music.......not in the same vein as Moontower (*sob*) but probably great anyway....from what I can tell it'll be titled Another Reality

Soooo...

The next Dan Swanö album will be CALLED Second Sky but TITLED Another Reality? Oookayyy. Just wondering from which reality you took your information, or did it drop on you from some other sky? ;)

-Villain (in a mischievous mood)

Okay.. so now we need some Sörskogen.. (did I put the "ö" in the right spot?)

I think that's more in demand than Bloodbath would be, and on top of that, bring Mikael's voice out to the world.. Mordet i Grottan is incredible.. gimme more!

Weelll.... I'm guessing the "band name" will be "Second Sky" and the "album name" will be "Another Reality". Anyways, if you've heard any of Dan's Unicorn stuff, it's apparently going to be picking up more or less where that left off, not at all any kind of followup to "Moontower" (and thus is the reason he won't release it as "Dan Swano").

I second Duvall's motion.
"Hey Mikael? MORE SORSKOGEN PLEASE, IT RULES, DAMMIT! Thank you."

And, did you see those other things released by "Unisound Recordings"? I'm guessing you have to email Dan himself to get a copy of those... hmmm...

Originally posted by forlorn soul
Great news, but I can't say it's any surprise. Swanö will never "leave" metal, despite what he will ever say.... thankfully.

He must have had some sort of temporary Ulver-like insanity. :lol: