Holy Shit! Katatonia US tour!!!!

New Amorphis will kick ass...I am extremely sure of it. Love the sound on Eclipse...gets me hard thinking about the new album :)

all right all right, enough about amorphis :p

so what songs are you guys/girls looking forward to hearing live on this tour?

I still want to hear Right Into The Bliss.
As well as a lot of their b-sides
but what are the odds of that happening? :rolleyes:

Still need to see sweet nurse. Hopefully at least one of these songs: dissolving bonds, Wait outside, burn the remembrance, will I arrive, and for my demons would be nice.

I want to hear: Dissolving Bonds, The Future Of Speech, Increase, I Am Nothing, A Darkness Coming, Dispossession, Wealth, Chrome, Something off of DODS for the encore ;) ....

I ask for too much :p

Holy snapping duck shit.o_O I wish they would do this in Australia...
I third that.

Tool and Deftones come from the nu metal era...by any chance ,does the song"passenger" tells you something huh?:)
ahm...TOOL IS NOT NU METAL, TOOL DO NOT COME FROM THE NU METAL ERA, TOOL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH NU METAL...thankyou.

This really would be a fantastic tour, with the exception of Scar Symmetry. They're an ok band, but very out of place on this roster. Ah well, maybe I'll go pee while they're playing hahaha!

But wow...Katatonia, Swallow the Sun, and Insomnium all on the same stage at the same time? I'm so there!

b/c a venue has already posted a date on their website [which kind of ruined the whole surprise but not entirely ;) ]
and some of the band members in Katatonia have been hinting about another North American tour.

Thus, we're just waiting for an Official announcement once things have been 100% confirmed.

I may not know all the details, but i am 100% sure that this tour will happen.

thanks for clearing that up Veritas, I feel at ease now.

And for the record, I'll stick a broom stick up my ass if it means hearing "Burn The Remembrance" live