Holy shit, Nevermore was in The Sopranos

Brett

------
Aug 31, 2003
My brother bought the first season of the sopranos on dvd and during the 4th episode there is a politics of ecstacy poster right on tony's sons wall IN PLAIN SIGHT. How fucking awesome is that?

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I remember seeing that episode and thinking maybe one of the writers liked them.

well, it's quite possible

WD knew about it. I just watched School of Rock the other day, and the had a "The Haunted" sticker on a window in the house too, which was pretty cool.

fucking awesome. that is almost as awesome as porking Marilyn Monroe's corpse and seeing Nevermore's DHIADW beign covered by a bunch of midgets with an accordian right as you creme inside her rotting uterus.

the_drip said:
fucking awesome. that is almost as awesome as porking Marilyn Monroe's corpse and seeing Nevermore's DHIADW beign covered by a bunch of midgets with an accordian right as you creme inside her rotting uterus.

Sounds entertaining.

the_drip said:

that's hot