Nevermore on the Sopranos!

Brooks

Eyes Wide Open
Nov 15, 2001
Bay Area, California
skloid.blogspot.com
I was at a hotel this weekend in NY, and they had Sopranos episodes on the interactive TV thing. So I ordered one, and watched it, and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a Nevermore poster, and eight tiny reindeer.

Well, there were no reindeer, but in one of the kids bedrooms was a Dreaming Neon Black tour poster, and I pretty much flipped out. Has anyone seen this? Does the band know about it? Cause it sure was badassed!

yup! i remember it too from first season ... mustve been, cause I started watching from the beginning and dont think too many eps passed by before i saw that poster

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
Hell, if it involves Nevermore in a somewhat positive sense, I'm happy.
Why is it important for them to be"involved in a positive sense"???? Why do metal fans feel so goddamned misunderstood??Your average trl ,hip hop,or creed listening shcmuck is never going to understand real metal.I wish their were headlines on the news saying Nevermore were a bunch of confirmed satanists!!!! Fuck positive exposure!!!

i thought i remembered the PoE poster too. but it was, what, 3 years? since that first season? i tend not to trust my own memories too much ...

Originally posted by Never Satisfied
Why is it important for them to be"involved in a positive sense"???? Why do metal fans feel so goddamned misunderstood??Your average trl ,hip hop,or creed listening shcmuck is never going to understand real metal.I wish their were headlines on the news saying Nevermore were a bunch of confirmed satanists!!!! Fuck positive exposure!!!

YEEEAAHH!!! What will you as a metalhead gain from positive exposure? People respecting you or your music more? No fucking way will they ever change their minds. So instead of acting all nice and good trying to show the rest of the world that metal isn't really sinister, I say we all act like a bunch of diabolic assholes, sacrificing virgins, chanting satanic verses to piss everyone off, speaking of evil deeds and spreading death, destruction and true metal evil!!!
\m/:mad:\m/

Originally posted by Guerrilla
YEEEAAHH!!! What will you as a metalhead gain from positive exposure? People respecting you or your music more? No fucking way will they ever change their minds. So instead of acting all nice and good trying to show the rest of the world that metal isn't really sinister, I say we all act like a bunch of diabolic assholes, sacrificing virgins, chanting satanic verses to piss everyone off, speaking of evil deeds and spreading death, destruction and true metal evil!!!
\m/:mad:\m/
My thoughts exectly Felcher!!! P.s. I would find your infant picture offensive if I was a mere mortal. And your right , there is no way we will ever change their minds!!!!! And if you were over the age of 16 you probably wouldnt want to...........

Whoa, calm down. All I was saying is that a Nevermore poster somewhere isn't a BAD thing. I mean, someone obviously had enough respect for Nevermore to use the poster, which is good... I mean, there would be a bunch of people bitching if there were a public negative portrayal of Nevermore... sure, it's alright if some people are dumbasses and can't appreciate metal, but the last time I checked, other people liking good bands is not a bad thing.

...Or maybe they just used the first poster they found...
But,hey,it's still awesome that Nevermore(and Stuck Mojo,cuz I think there was a Stuck Mojo poster on the kid's wall,too)are "represented" on a show as popular as the Sopranos,'cause,who knows,maybe someone would wonder what the Nevermore poster is and make an effort to find out who Nevermore are and,there you have a new Nevermore fan.Not like that has much of a chance of happening,but,hey,it's worth a shot.
And,I don't believe I've ever agreed with Guerrilla on anything before,but seeing Nevermore in the headlines on a newspaper as being confirmed Satanists would be pretty...funny,actually:lol: Eh,remerber that saying,even bad press is good press,because it means exposure for someone...of course,I don't really think Nevermore record demolitions would be a very good thing...

Metal IS SINISTER!!!! Not as baltantly corparate sinister as say Linkin park or BB mak but sinister nevertheless. What do you want ??? A top 4o hit?? Well fuck it im going to go rob this liquor store up the street.Maybe Ill smack the shit out of that little bitch with the metallica shirt on the way since I fit the antiquated profile of an old school typical metal head dirtbag. Good luck finding the acceptance that you need guerrilla biscuit your profile pic looks like Micheal Jackson. Im glad the general public doent like Nevermore or maiden or Iced Earth or In Flames. And I still love Ozzy like I always have all my life regardless of the exposure. But the day metal isnt sinister at all anymore is the dayI buy my first Abba record.

What the fuck are you talking about ya fucking dickhead... I agreed with you ya moron, did I ever say I was looking for acceptance? Stop jerking off fuckface it seems you're going blind and can't even read the shit I write.