HOLY SHIT THEY FUCKING DID IT! (THIS IS MY NEXT GUITAR)

The Emptier

t3h b3aSt0rZ
Oct 28, 2006
Columbus, OH/Bay Area, CA
www.facebook.com
dellinger-mjr.jpg

http://www.kyowashokai.co.jp/caparison-eng/e-08product/e08dellinger-mjr.html

im so fucking happy right now, everyday i've been whining to my friends about how much i want to buy one of michaels caparisons and how much i'd shit brix if they made a sig line....and low and behold they fucking make it! im gonna pre-order if i can, fucking sell my alexi-600 and get the rest of the money. god damnit im SOOOOOOOOOO fucking happy right now. i think its going to be like 2500 but whatever

2500 bucks...I'd shit too...but in a bad way. Someone justify that price to me...mahogany body, maple neck(looks bolt on), DiMarzio PU's, soild color paint job..no inlay work, Gotoh tuners...wow...another decent guitar...nothing special.

2500 bucks...I'd shit too...but in a bad way. Someone justify that price to me...mahogany body, maple neck(looks bolt on), DiMarzio PU's, soild color paint job..no inlay work, Gotoh tuners...wow...another decent guitar...nothing special.

But its a Caparison, and its got MJR's name on it. :p

And I agree, could've had a better thread title...

And regardless of the specs, I'm really glad MJR is finally starting to get some of the recognition as a top guitarist, and the extra priviledges which are associated with being recognised as such, cos there sure are a lot of less deserving guitarists already with sig models out there...

i say well done on romeo for finally getting some recognition, like you say, cool axe aswell, doubt ill ever get to play one, let alone own one, but a man can dream i guess.

I guess it's a good guitar if you have too much money to spend and yeah, Michael Romeo getting a signature model is cool. I would definetly not buy one new if I played guitar seriously though.

Can't anyone sense the sadness in that statement? :p
There are people these days (especially kids) who think that the 'coolness' of a guitar/bass player is determined by whether or not he has a signature model.

I mean come on, realistically it's just a matter of some company that thinks a musician is 'cool' enough to increase their earnings, that's almost all. :rolleyes:
Not to say that I would mind having people around the globe playing a guitar with my name on it though. :p

A signature model puts a few bucks and free guitars in an artists pocket...as for players, who the hell wants to play a clone of someone else's guitar?...I've always looked for unique equipment as not to look and sound like everyone else...ah, to each his own, I guess.

I just look for the best playing/sounding guitars I can find. If it doesn't have somebody's name on it then that's fantastic. If it does, well...oh well. I wouldn't deny myself a guitar that sounded and played fantastically just because it has a name screen-printed on it somewhere.

I just look for the best playing/sounding guitars I can find. If it doesn't have somebody's name on it then that's fantastic. If it does, well...oh well. I wouldn't deny myself a guitar that sounded and played fantastically just because it has a name screen-printed on it somewhere.

I think I would...it just bothers me for some strange reason...one reason is that it jacks the price...I've been consolidating my equipment as of late...I'm not even looking anymore!