hope leaves guitar

mushka

~*~ lost ~*~
firstly i did a search+couldnt find the answer to this..
i was just wondering if anyone knew which model of guitar is used on hope leaves. i am doing a multi-track of the song for my A level music tech+this info would be v useful! I know they are endorsed by fender so guess it might be one of those.thanks in advance for any responses. :Spin:

Actually, Im willing to bet money that it was a PRS Custom 24. I dont think Mike used his Fender on any of the songs from Damnation, but someone correct me if Im wrong.

PRS Custom 24, but you might want to check out a Boss GT-6 Effects Processor. That's how he gets the sound. They're endorsed by PRS, Fender, Gibson, Laney, Premier, and Sabain if I'm not mistaken.

The way they got the Damnation clean electric sound is by running a PRS Custom 24 through a Laney VC30. I assume the clean channel just gives that nice, warm natural overdrive.

Hope that helps.

ethereallights said:
PRS Custom 24, but you might want to check out a Boss GT-6 Effects Processor. That's how he gets the sound. They're endorsed by PRS, Fender, Gibson, Laney, Premier, and Sabain if I'm not mistaken.
No its not.