Horror DVDs

I watched Undead a couple of days ago. They did very well with fuck all money, but I was a bit put off by some serious overacting in parts.

Saw Hostel last night. It was great! I wouldn't rate it as highly as the Saw films which I am a huge fan of, but definately worth checking out. One of the best new horrors of the recent bunch.

There was a preview for the remake of The Hills Have Eyes. I didn't know that was being remade. I also never saw the original, but thought it looked worth checking out.

Yeah its less the idea & story that appealed to me as his actual film making which is top notch. And his unbridled love for classic horror!

Surely was a great film.

Last night I watched Dark Water, from the writer of The Ring. Uses many of the same ideas, and pales in comparison, but was still worth watching I guess.

Last week I watched The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, which was rather good. I have read about the true story it is based on, and it didn't stray too far from it (although apparantly there is a German film being made that is more true to the events...it wasn't that different!). Far more enjoyable than The Exorcist...good stuff.

I watched The Omen when it was on late one night in the last week as well. I guess it was on because the remake is on the way. I wonder how it will differ from the original.