Horror DVDs

Yeah I had the same kinds of thoughts on The Devil's Rejects. I read on here or somewhere else that Dr Satan was originally in it, but Mr Zombie took those bits out because they didn't fit with the storyline.

Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Free Bird" is playing while they drive towards the police...

I think The Devil's Rejects has more realistic violence than House of 1000 Corpses, it's just less hyperactive.

It is certainly more realistic, which in a way made it less horrific. Not necessarily a bad thing, just an observation.

There was one scene with Dr Satan in the deleted scenes on the DVD, but it's inclusion would have made no sense at all. There might have been more intended that weren't even filmed though I guess.

Burial Ground ,all I remember is that freaky guy playing a child and sucking on his mums breasts !!!
Also read once that the guy dressed as the zombie they set on fire was pretty badly burnt.

Hanso, yep I think he did get burnt!! I like that movie haha, not one of the better zombie flicks of the error but I love em all, still has that great low budget Italian charm and the incest scene & breast biting finale are unreal!!!

Yeah it is Tanya heh.

I don't like any Friday The 13th's after Part 6... In fact most of the Friday's are really ordinary anyway, but the ones from 7 onwards are just crap. I love the original (but overrated if you compare it to The Burning for example), either 3 or 4 was good but can't remember which one coz I get them both confused as the Tommy Jarvis as a little kid ones, and both 5 & 6 are entertaining as popcorn & booze slasher flicks to have some fun with if ya got friends over.