Horror flicks...

^ Or one of my fav's "Return of the Living Dead". Classic. It also features Roky Erickson "Burn the Flame" song which is cool.

Also "ROTLD Part 2" has the classic line, "Get the damn screwdriver out of my head!" spoken by a severed zombie head.

devils retards is indeed much better than house of 1000 turds. i kept waiting for that one just to be over while i actually looked forward to the *ending* of devils retards. does that make sense? i paid good money to see both.

ps: M is for Maud....

ROTLD series , what a travesty it has become

of course the first one is a classic, and the 2nd is decent, I suppose

kinda liked the third

so of course I was excited when I heard they were making 4 and 5.. but they became SciFi Originals? and wow so horribly lame :/

don't bother seeing them

and speaking of travesties, I have DAY OF THE DEAD 2 in my netflix queue, and it gets absolutely pisspoor ratings, and what's even worse is that the guys who did day of the dead 2 are working on creepshow 3 :/

man, i didnt realize you already had "M is for Maud" under your name. i was so goddam tired.
haha, one of my buddies visited me this summer from ohio. he was looking around the house and found my gashlycrumb tinies framed poster on the wall and he said, "i dont get it. is it supposed to be funny?" i just ignored him.

ironic you picked also picked "M". When I was about 6 or 7 years old, my mother bought me an (edward) gorey activity book, with puzzles & mazes & connect-the-dot type stuff in it - but full of goery artwork. I loved it and wish I knew what the hell happened to it. Framed poster seems kinda cool also.

fuck! me too!
my mom got me the pop-up "The Dwindling Party". i still have it in mint condition. it's probably worth a fortune.
I think with that and my dad watching PBS's "mystery" (which of course, gorey did the artwork for), i was scarred for life.

my mom used to watch mystery all the time when i was really young, and i always watched the opening credits and then bailed, probably to play with legos or transformers.

gorey fucking rules.

god damn nad said:
my mom used to watch mystery all the time when i was really young, and i always watched the opening credits and then bailed, probably to play with legos or transformers.
same here. i was haunted by gorey's images. then i went and played with gi joe.

RjBeals said:
Here's the Dwindling Party on ebay
awesome. i was 6 when i got it, apparently. "1982"
disappointed in the price though. should be more like $4212.00