Hot metal chicks

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
This board needs some spicing up. Who are some hot metal chicks? Juliya from FUSE TV is pretty hot. Christina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil is a babe. Also Liz from Metal Maniacs, the girl who interviewd Billy on the SOD DVD isn't bad. I've give her a thrashing.

Sabina Classen of Holy Moses.
Their new CD is great as well.

016.jpg

002.jpg

schenkadere said:
Well Sue...you could always email one to me...check my profile...I'd love to see you!

check your mail.

I always wanted to give the ole' in and out to the lead singer of Kittie, even though I dont think that would be something to brag about.

There was a all female band from Norway called Cybele, they were pretty hot too.

SODMOD said:
You mean her right? Not really my style...
blood7.jpg

That is a bit too much for me. I have had my share of psycho girls.

I have not run into many hot metal chicks. But when I do they listen to Cradle of Filth, or Dimmu Borgir (Enthrone darkness and beyond) What I would give to find some girl who likes a good spin of Carcass, Dying Fetus, a little early Abigor, a snippet of nsbm, and for good measure a johnny reb record or two.

And she has to be at least 19 to 24 with really rich parents.

Oh yeah, with huge tracts of land to boot.

Evil Dead said:
That is a bit too much for me. I have had my share of psycho girls.

I have not run into many hot metal chicks. But when I do they listen to Cradle of Filth, or Dimmu Borgir (Enthrone darkness and beyond) What I would give to find some girl who likes a good spin of Carcass, Dying Fetus, a little early Abigor, a snippet of nsbm, and for good measure a johnny reb record or two.

And she has to be at least 19 to 24 with really rich parents.

Oh yeah, with huge tracts of land to boot.

hahaha johnny rebel: wop bop bam bam who likes a my pals? hahahahha

gaschamber said:
hahaha johnny rebel: wop bop bam bam who likes a my pals? hahahahha

I wouldn't marry a girl who listened to that, it would just make for some nice dinner conversation haha

That woman who used to do MTV headbangers ball was pretty attractive, so is the girl from Virgin Black (bad band though).