Chicks in Metal

Then why don't you rephrase your speech (please, don't arrest me for that) for: "I think what you are trying to say is XXX"?

You have too much of an attitude for someone who's practicing "do what I tell you, not what I do".

And kind shows how amazingly right you think you are.

Don't lecture me. I just thought your primary question, the reason for this topic, was sexist. Am I entitled to my opinion? Thank you! I believe that questioning or caring if other people think women can be as great as men is sexist and I also think it's a shame that you, as a girl, should question something like that. The thought itself puts women in a lower level than men. If you remove the wild hair from your ass and actually become able to think about what someone other than you is saying, you will realize what I'm saying just common sense.

You're boring.

It's good to see you're now phrasing your thoughts with I think and I believe.

I've considered everything you've said. I agree with it in some respects and in others I question it. I'm not supporting sexism at all, regardless of how the thread comes across to be. But I'm also not very righteous or feministic about women's place in society, etc. Men and women are equal as sexes and have equal rights, but I'm not gonna protest over some issue (any women's rights issue) that I believe is simply part of the past. I'm not thinking in the past, applying what happened in history to how people should handle each other today as races, sexes, religions, etc.

This is the first time someone's told me I'm boring, I'll add that to the endless list. Attitude? That's nothing new, though it's more controlled than it used to be. And I assume above you're referring to my statement of Lawyers making the world go 'round. It has precedent, there's evidence in everyday happenings to prove it. The economy, world trade, currency, imports and exports; they're all controlled by laws, regulations, FDA, etc. and lawyers are at the forefront of defending any events conflicting with them.

You are not doing a good job making your class look respectable. You're trying to prove me wrong by classily using legal lingo. Is that really what lawyers do? Yes, I am sure it is. Or maybe you want to be a prosecutor... a bad one.

And not only you sound like you are quoting a book, but you are repeating yourself over and over again.

And yes. Hell yes, you are terribly boring. You can quit defending your little case now. I don't know why you began it to start with.

:zzz:

agreed!

zzz.gif

You are not doing a good job making your class look respectable. You're trying to prove me wrong by classily using legal lingo. Is that really what lawyers do? Yes, I am sure it is. Or maybe you want to be a prosecutor... a bad one.

And not only you sound like you are quoting a book, but you are repeating yourself over and over again.

And yes. Hell yes, you are terribly boring. You can quit defending your little case now. I don't know why you began it to start with.

:zzz:

because she wanted to convince us of the superiority of women in metal duh!

there's no "equality" here!!!11! :lol:

Wow, this is a heated discussion. I think chicks in metal rock. It prooves to the world they can do anything as good as men, show different vocaling styles and contribute to metal. I love Angtoria becuz the vocals are inbetween Nightwish and Lacuna Coil. It's neither opra-ish or whatever LC do and just my type. I like alt vocals like Otep and Kittie becuz it's angry and harsh. Arch Enenmy's the fucking best though. Angela fucking owns. Not only does her vocals compete with male vocals and is even better than some, but she's great on stage. Lady Raitikainen, it's awsome you do guitars cuz most chicks only do the fucking bass which isn't as important.

Wow, this is a heated discussion. I think chicks in metal rock. It prooves to the world they can do anything as good as men, show different vocaling styles and contribute to metal. I love Angtoria becuz the vocals are inbetween Nightwish and Lacuna Coil. It's neither opra-ish or whatever LC do and just my type. I like alt vocals like Otep and Kittie becuz it's angry and harsh. Arch Enenmy's the fucking best though. Angela fucking owns. Not only does her vocals compete with male vocals and is even better than some, but she's great on stage. Lady Raitikainen, it's awsome you do guitars cuz most chicks only do the fucking bass which isn't as important.

:erk::erk::erk::erk::erk:
:erk::erk::erk::erk: I
:erk::erk::erk:think
:erk::erk: you're
:erk: retarded

it's awsome you do guitars cuz most chicks only do the fucking bass which isn't as important.

I think that isn't true, there are good guitarists and good bassists.

I didn't read the thread but girls can be as good at this as man are, we're just not used to see girls playing in bands or whatever.