Chicks on escalators

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
I hate going up the escalator each morning with some chick in front of me wearing suit pants, and you can see her goddamn big fat pantylines through the pants/trousers. Get a thong already.

Discuss.

Dude seriously, FUCK pantylines. There's this chick at work with a total rockin' ass right, I've thought impure thoughts while doing the morning jerk many a time to the very notion that her ass was near my beefstick before heading into work late right, well she never EVER has anything but grammaw panties on that are blatantly obvious with her tight pants and skirts. What a bunch of crap.

It's the equivalent of having bad breath or arm pit toxic stench. How they either don't figure it out, or someone else doesn't tell them is beyond me.

It's even more odd when the chick is obviously good looking, does her hair up, wears nice shoes, decent clothes....and then puts on these big y-front diaper looking panties.

I think women get shot in France for doing this.

Male equivalent -- WHITE SOCKS with black shoes, going into work. Hahaha...... *wipes tear* I think I've seen people get beaten up for wearing white socks with their suit. :loco:

*moves to France*

It's true though. I mean okay, I'm hardly a fashion icon right, but there are two things that I do NOT wear: tighty whities & white socks. There's just no way! I mean I even took it a step further by tossing all my white wifebeaters in favoUr of the colored variety.

JayKeeley said:
Male equivalent -- WHITE SOCKS with black shoes, going into work. Hahaha...... *wipes tear* I think I've seen people get beaten up for wearing white socks with their suit. :loco:
Or black tube socks with anything other than a black shoe. This is something I noticed at ProgPower all too often. Then again, ProgPower is a fashion nightmare.

Zod

General Zod said:
You do it in the morning?

Zod
It's about the only thing I could muster on a ridiculously hungover morning on a work day like I used to have on a regular basis. I don't miss those days.

I couldn't decide where I wanted to go with a reply to this thread. These were my ideas:

1) Stop being such fashionistas.
2) L. Ron Hubbard says the fashion world's goal is to make us all gay.
3) Morning masturbation ruins my whole day.
4) Once I was behind some incredibly hot chick on some stairs and she had a really short skirt on which I could see right up. I then had to walk all the way to class with a clearly visible semi.

General Zod said:
Or black tube socks with anything other than a black shoe. This is something I noticed at ProgPower all too often. Then again, ProgPower is a fashion nightmare.

Zod

LOL. This is true as I attempted to pull off this fashion faux pas just several weeks ago. I had black gym shorts, a black shirt, a black hat, black socks, and white crusty shoes. Guess which part stood out?!?! I was at the local gym at the time, so it wasn't too inappropriate as its not a place for display anyhow, yet I appeared foolish while crossing the street to and fro.

Panty lines fail. Everyone at my work wears scrubs so it's not like I have a chance to witness the panty line but the wife taught me years ago you have to wear a thong with certain pants.