Chicks on escalators

hahaha Bud always gave hope to my 13-year-old scoreless self. Actually now that I think of it, I probably jerked off to Married... With Children more than any other television show combined, even with counting Night Stand with Dick Dietrick.

NADatar said:
Night Stand with Dick Dietrick.

That's what that's called! I've brought up this show to friends for years but can never remember the name and upon explaining it, they never have any idea what I'm talking about.

And I remember the show Dream On was the one that finally prompted me to masturbate for the first time. Thanks HBO, now I'll never be able to wash all the sin off. :mad:

IIRC, the first time I jerked off successfully was to the sex scene in thr first Terminator film. Which mean lots of rewinding back to the start of the scene, since it's only about 19 seconds long. Even though I've never played in my life, I'm pretty sure if you put me in front of a piano, I could play the background music to that scene.

Thanatopsis123 said:
That's what that's called! I've brought up this show to friends for years but can never remember the name and upon explaining it, they never have any idea what I'm talking about.
It's funny because I haven't even thought about that show for years, but Dick Deitrick came to mind immediately last night because a) he was fucking hysterical and b) he always had some nympho chick on there that helped me through Friday nights before I had a car. Had to look up the Night Stand part. That show was hi-lar-i-ous.

Dark One said:
LOL - From Married With Children:

Random Girl - Oh Bud, it's like you really know your own body. Ooooh your hands are soooo strong, esprecially the right one. Do you work out?

Bud - Well.....kind of.
there's a chilean version of married with children...same premise, same characters, but chilean actors and setting. it's even called "casado con hijos", the direct translation.

needless to say, without al bundy it's a complete failure

yeah...i'm looking for images but i can't find any oh well

(awaits inevitable kelly bundy worship threadjacking)

edit:
5.jpg

that's the daughter...

edit edit:
javiera_contador_01_L.jpg

that's the mom, but she has longer hair

so yeah, pretty much

dill_the_devil said:
Which mean lots of rewinding back to the start of the scene, since it's only about 19 seconds long.

I probably could have finished the job in one go my first time tbh.

dill_the_devil said:
IIRC, the first time I jerked off successfully was to the sex scene in thr first Terminator film. Which mean lots of rewinding back to the start of the scene, since it's only about 19 seconds long. Even though I've never played in my life, I'm pretty sure if you put me in front of a piano, I could play the background music to that scene.

lol, 5 stars.

That piano piece is the same as the actual title theme, except more 'romantic' haha. Linda Hamilton had that Jersey hair as well which everyone thought was so cool at the time, but now if you watch that scene, it looks like Jon Bon Jovi humping some random dude.

JayKeeley said:
lLinda Hamilton had that Jersey hair as well which everyone thought was so cool at the time, but now if you watch that scene, it looks like Jon Bon Jovi humping some random dude.

Stop it, you're gonna make me pee! :lol:

That kid is BACK on the escalator!

Brody >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mallrats

dorian gray said:
Yeah, Dill. First time? Baloney

:lol: Yeah, okay, it was once or twice really - but until I managed to tape some more titty scenes from the TV, that scene was pretty much my sole spank material. I ended up with a VHS 'compilation tape' consisting of all the important (i.e.: non-dialogue) scenes from the Skinemax-type films that regularly turned up on Channel 5 over here every Friday night at around 11:30pm. Quite a nerve-wracking experience as I remember - you had to have the volume turned down low and one hand on the remote ready to stop and expel the tape, change the channel, turn off the tv and look innocent at the slightest hint that one of the olds might be coming downstairs for a piss or whatever.