Hot Topic Presents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
vayx said:
you know your cool when all you 'cob haters' still sit on their forums all day long and have nothing better to do.

Good job.
just slightly cooler than all the fanboys who sit on a forum licking omgalexi's choad all day long... but really, i don't know about you, but i don't sit here all day long, today for example, i spent it with my gf... so maybe i am cooler, i dunno

The Bringer said:
Because Hot Topic is trying to take unknown bands and subject them to mallcore kids. Now every 15 year old pimple faced nerdie has a Dark Funeral shirt and listens to AYDY.

and what is wrong with that? How are they ever going to learn to stop listening to shit if they are never exposed to good music through gateway bands. I think its awesome bands like COB (and arch enemy, nightwish, in flames, for some examples) are getting way popular with the mall goth crowds. knock aydy all you want, it still has a pretty sweet solos, and is way better than most other mallgoth nu metal favorites like slipknot and mudvayne. Its great bodom can actually tour and make money now. And if a band like bodom can have so much success with their slightly over commercialized sound, that helps other bands like norther and kalmah. And im sure hot topic sells at least one thing any of you assholes would buy or secretly want to buy, be it the videogame shirts or combat boots or whatever. I am looking forward to this tour (only for bodom though). Honestly, touring the us sucks unless you have a good sponsor and decent turn out in these shitty clubs. later

Elysian893 said:
aydy's solos are non-musical wank. don't kid yourself. and slightly over commercialized? can we say understatement? :lol:

He is right though. Regardless of the sound or solos.

Why don't you go hang out with your girlfriend some more?

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
if bodom plays gigantour i dont know if i even want to go, i mean damn, i thought bobaflex was bad

haha did you actually go early and see bobaflex? i just came late and got thier and got front row about 2 minutes before nevermore went on. bobaflex is such a fucking terrible name :lol:

TO ELYSIAN893!!!: You know what Elysian893? I've been watching your messages and all you do is fuck with people and complain about everything. I know you do that on purpose but what kind of satisfaction does it give you? It's nice to have some smart messages for a change like for example Entropiatrife just did, but you are just whining about everything! I bet you are a soon middle-aged Manowar-fan who has no life but to fuck with people in the internet, I bet you have no friends and you still live with your mom. I'm sorry but seems to me that you a pathetic loser. I know you have some kind of "clever" response for this also but relax a little bit allright? You don't have to reply to every post with a negative attitude. Peace dude!!!!

SuckerPunch said:
TO ELYSIAN893!!!: You know what Elysian893? I've been watching your messages and all you do is fuck with people and complain about everything. I know you do that on purpose but what kind of satisfaction does it give you? It's nice to have some smart messages for a change like for example Entropiatrife just did, but you are just whining about everything! I bet you are a soon middle-aged Manowar-fan who has no life but to fuck with people in the internet, I bet you have no friends and you still live with your mom. I'm sorry but seems to me that you a pathetic loser. I know you have some kind of "clever" response for this also but relax a little bit allright? You don't have to reply to every post with a negative attitude. Peace dude!!!!

Why be clever when you can just say fuck you homo

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
i got there before doors opened... was like "symphony x fuck yeah!!"

then, turns out they cancelled... god damn it

Thats sucks I saw them and they were awesome, except all of their equipment was too loud. You couldn't hear them that well. But yea, when Bobaflex was playing they were like "ok, this is gonna be our last song." and this guy behind yell, "thank God, make it a fast one so you can leave sooner." To make it even better, their van broke down and they didn't get to finish the tour. :lol:

It be cool the see Bodom on Gigantour because they would be a Main Stage band, not one of the Second Stage ones, cause most of those bands suck. Plus I really wanna see what everone would do in their free time, last year all the bands played baseball together.

SuckerPunch said:
you should stop looking in the fanboy section if you want to see intelligent posts from me... i save all 3 of them for off topic. especially when the subject is guitars. and maybe i am a "pathetic loser", what difference does it make? we all post on a forum for a mediocre band, we're all pathetic losers in the end.

Seriously, COB has always toured mostly with shitty bands. Who gives a fuck which bands are opening for them on this tour? Just take a beer or two in the bar instead. Or arrive at the venue after the opening acts have played.

-Unhallowed- said:
Seriously, COB has always toured mostly with shitty bands. Who gives a fuck which bands are opening for them on this tour? Just take a beer or two in the bar instead. Or arrive at the venue after the opening acts have played.

That's exactly what I did at the last show but it didn't matter. The thought of it still hung over my head and I felt like a depressed alcoholic sitting at that bar. :Spin:

Wow... COB playing with Chimaira? Playing for Hottopic..?

I was worried at the point that articles about them were being published in "Kerrang!" but fuck...

Oh, and Hi by the way

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.