Hot Topic Presents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is selling out? And why everytime a heavyband changes there are tons of narrow-minded fools crying about it. What's wrong with moving forward? Nobody wants to play the same shit forever.Right?

I love when the music conversation goes into insulting, reminds me what loosers you probiby were in high school...or still are. The only main difference i saw was the shitty cover song. The rest posses the exact same characteristics of old. What are you listening to, do you want them to just keep playing the same cords over and over again, can get kinda boring don't ya think?

Wow, i don't even wanna tlak about In Flames, it almost makes me cry to see what they have become. Listen to Black Ash inheritance and the to..umm, that sountrack to you escape crap....it makes me very sad. The only think they did was take away what skill they possesed and filled it in with repetitive chorus lyrics.

Reminds me a little of slipknot now that I think about...... Was that comment too far? I don't care.

SuckerPunch said:
What is selling out? And why everytime a heavyband changes there are tons of narrow-minded fools crying about it. What's wrong with moving forward? Nobody wants to play the same shit forever.Right?
if you think AYDY was moving forward, then you probably listen to throwdown too.

and come clarity is much better than soundtrack or reroute, though still not up to par with the older stuff, its listenable, unlike AYDY.

Sinatra said:
Every sing band on the face of this earth is trying to make more money.

No, not really.
But its not like Im going to discuss anything about music on a cobforum so I dont really know why Im replying at all.

HOW NOW BROWN COW! (probably cause I've wanted to post this phrase somewhere all day!!)

Good Phrase. I have been hearing some good things about Come Clarity. That some of the songs have an older sound, but some are still a little...blah. I'm looking foward to its release over here. Probibly not gonna buy it, but I'll check it out.

In Your Face said:
Don't fuck with In Flames.

Go over to the In Flames forum, they've been "fucking" with In Flames so much that the band took away the Official status and made it an unofficial forum.

When Figure Number Five was released, Soilwork got "fucked" with so much that they closed down that forum too.

Now the same thing is happening here.

(I'm talking about the forums here at UM)

Sinatra said:
Good Phrase. I have been hearing some good things about Come Clarity. That some of the songs have an older sound, but some are still a little...blah. I'm looking foward to its release over here. Probibly not gonna buy it, but I'll check it out.

Actually there are quite a few good songs on it and I enjoy it a hell of a lot more than Suck to Remain and STYE.

Your doing everything that you criticise everyone else for. Ad homs are just making everyone sound dumb. (edit...not aimed @ erik)

I think the reason people visit here is because the off-topic board rocks, or because they liked old Bodom, they are entitled to an opinion as much as new fans. get over it.

Plus, the new norther 100% owns AYDY? and by some distance.

Sinatra said:
Untill Children starts singing about how much they miss their girlfriend, or how depressed they are because their girlfriend dumped them or some crap like that, then shut up.

Listened to any of the lyrics on AYDY?

"ÅMG UR SO FINE!" for example.

Johanna said:
No, not really.
But its not like Im going to discuss anything about music on a cobforum so I dont really know why Im replying at all.

HOW NOW BROWN COW! (probably cause I've wanted to post this phrase somewhere all day!!)

Hahaha
Reminds me of a buddy of mine, who used to be in art school and had to make an assignment they should've been working on for 2 months or so.
The week before, he gathered a whole bunch of McDonalds' burger boxes, stuck the to a wall in a spiral and painted exactly that underneath it. With 'brown' in blue letters. His teacher loved it. He laughed his ass off.

I haven't read too much of this thread so far. Bodom has sold out and that's all their is to it. AYDY was just the beginning, and now this. I kind of wish Alexander was still in the band, Bodom's sound didn't go so shitty until he left. Nothing against Roope or anything, Stone kicks ass. I think they are all letting Alexi have too much power with everything.

you see, I liked AYDY Yes, but I know there is now way you can defend it against these people, no one is changing their minds.

If you are going to argue, dont be a fucking idiot.

-Gavin- said:
Listened to any of the lyrics on AYDY?

"ÅMG UR SO FINE!" for example.

haha, that isn't what he says... at all... Although, I thought the same thing the first few times I heard the song.

Elysian893 said:
and come clarity is much better than soundtrack or reroute, though still not up to par with the older stuff, its listenable, unlike AYDY.

Come Clairity is a lot better than their previous two releases, I agree.

I like it more than their older stuff, too. But I won't go as far to say its better. I just like it more. And Anders is such a douche bag, I love it.

Final_Product said:
clayman + whoracle = pwnsome. they changed, and it really sucks.

Funny... If you were tr00 metal, you would say that they started to go downhill with clayman.

I remember those arguments oh so many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.