Hot Topic Presents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
for people who are saying cob should wear black like in the old time I'm talking to you ....

man u guys are fukin stupid..... You dont want ur mom saying u what to wear...
cob is the same things they dont want you to say that

In Your Face said:
Who the fuck doesn't? Go back to the middle ages, or feudal japan if you want respect and dignity.

Times change, little boy.

I don't think you should be calling me little boy.

You've got to be the single most idiotic person on this entire website. Every post you've made has been a waste of space. Leave room for those who have an opinion that isn't "FUCK THIS AND FUCK THAT! I'M A SMALL CHILD!"

I refuse to buy anything related to AYDY, I just bought the Hate Crew Deathroll tshirt....u can still wear that :)

I got into music a lot more because of children of bodom (FOllow the Reaper), but yeah... i havent listened to AYDY since the day i downloaded it

Its not catchy, and has nothing that makes u remember a song after the first time you heard it

I just hope some new bands rise up in the old CoB style... or something similiar

Or if sinergy keep doing what they're doing (ace guitar solos)

Elysian893 said:
have you ever listened to Death? Death progressed during their career, and never resorted to selling out, they only progressed, and the fans loved it. cob did the opposite, they sold out, they regressed so the american market would accept it more. if you can't see that you're either stupid, a fanboy, deaf, or a combination of all 3.

A stupid deaf fanboy....thats bad.....baaaaad

Elysian893 said:
have you ever listened to Death? Death progressed during their career, and never resorted to selling out, they only progressed, and the fans loved it. cob did the opposite, they sold out, they regressed so the american market would accept it more. if you can't see that you're either stupid, a fanboy, deaf, or a combination of all 3.

you uhh... you sound like a death fanboi... is that what you are???? a DEATH FANBOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

The Bringer said:
I don't think you should be calling me little boy.

You've got to be the single most idiotic person on this entire website. Every post you've made has been a waste of space. Leave room for those who have an opinion that isn't "FUCK THIS AND FUCK THAT! I'M A SMALL CHILD!"

I called you a little boy because I knew it would mess with you and get under your skin. It worked, and now I am happy.

In Your Face said:
you uhh... you sound like a death fanboi... is that what you are???? a DEATH FANBOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
i'm a fanboy of good music in general. and Death is a great example of a band that progressed and didn't sell out, only got better with every album.

Elysian893 said:
i'm a fanboy of good music in general. and Death is a great example of a band that progressed and didn't sell out, only got better with every album.

I was being sarcastic...

Some news from Blabbermouth:

"CHILDREN OF BODOM and GOD FORBID will reportedly be teaming up for a U.S. tour in February/March. BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE will open the shows, with CHIMAIRA rumored to fill the main-support slot for those gigs that GOD FORBID are unable to make. Exact cities and dates will be announced soon."

It's gonna be worse and worse. God Forbid is one of the goddamn worst fuckin bands i've ever heard. And their singer looks like a fuckin Hip Hop or Reggae Idiot. :puke:

:hotjump: You know, you guys are all ignorant. Every sing band on the face of this earth is trying to make more money. If your playing in your garage, you wanna play a small bar. You play a small bar and you want a small concert...and the list goes on. The only thing that makes a band a "sellout," is if they change their music for the pure fact that more money will come out of. More and more people are starting to recignize Children and the amazing music they make. You wanna talk about a sell out band, we can talk about in flames...they changed their style of music. Untill Children starts singing about how much they miss their girlfriend, or how depressed they are because their girlfriend dumped them or some crap like that, then shut up. I swear, i wish I lived in an earlier time period where people respected music. None of you little shits respect anything, even if its amazing music that took someone half their life to perfect.

I will say it again, untill they change their style of music for money, shut the hell up. Just because half of you work at a supermarket does not mean they have to too.

Sinatra said:
I will say it again, untill they change their style of music for money, shut the hell up. Just because half of you work at a supermarket does not mean they have to too.
they did change their style of music for money. are you deaf? or american?

Status
Not open for further replies.