Hot Topic Presents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn right. sporting a cob shirt associates me with these kids, and brings more grief than i can be bothered with. And i find it hard to believe that anyone cares more about bodoms image then themselves.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
reminds me of the scene in Half Baked

"Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, youre cool, Fuck you, im out! *throws hamburger meat at customer*"

Half Baked is a dos movie..though i was disgusted with myself for understanding stoner humour, LOL

Final_Product said:
Damn right. sporting a cob shirt associates me with these kids, and brings more grief than i can be bothered with. And i find it hard to believe that anyone cares more about bodoms image then themselves.
I doubt anyone posting on this forum lacks a bodom shirt :D

Elysian893 said:
you shop at hot topic don't you?
MOTHER OF FUCK, NO.

I hate hot topics gay ass fanbase, I know it looks like I'm defending HT, but I'm not. I hate Hot topic.

I just see CoB trying to get their music out there, and you guys shooting them down :shrug:. Maybe some of the faggot kids in there will repent in their ways and turn into metalheads? :]

eggo said:
MOTHER OF FUCK, NO.

I hate hot topics gay ass fanbase, I know it looks like I'm defending HT, but I'm not. I hate Hot topic.

I just see CoB trying to get their music out there, and you guys shooting them down :shrug:. Maybe some of the faggot kids in there will repent in their ways and turn into metalheads? :]
there are ways to get their music out without going to hot topic. the touring they have been doing is a good way to do it. doing a hot topic tour? bad way. writing an album as shitty as AYDY to bring in all the mallcore kids? bad way.

Elysian893 said:
there are ways to get their music out without going to hot topic. the touring they have been doing is a good way to do it. doing a hot topic tour? bad way. writing an album as shitty as AYDY to bring in all the mallcore kids? bad way.
Touring with Trivium isn't what I would call a wonderful idea, I can't stand those cocksluts. Amon Amarth was awesome, Trivium was lame.

As different of an album AYDY is from their previous albums, it -could- of been worse guys. I appreciate it for what it is, a change in their playing style.

Elysian893 said:

exactly, does anyone see nevermore, sonata arctica, or any other good bands doing that?

here is my point about hot topic :

cob-120703-13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.