Hot Topic Presents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodom After Breakfast said:
What ever, I am still disgusted as I was when....Alexander left, when they started wearing camo..

Oh my. Wish there was some crisis phone line you could call.

wah. I remember when you couldn't even get Bodom's albums in America. Spinefarm didn't (and still doesn't) exist here. I remember waiting almost 2 years for Nuclear Blast to release FTR in America. Here we are 2 albums later, and 4 Bodom shows later, and I'm still as big of a fan as I was 5, 6 years ago. Of course, nothing will ever top the original Bodom trio of records, but who cares about sponsors and tour lineups? The fact is Bodom is headlining in America now. Hate them or not, you're still dwelling in their forum. That speaks for something, at least. Support Finnish metal MUSIC, not American "metal" TRENDS!

The Bringer said:
Remember what I said. They want fame and fortune; not respect and dignity.

Who the fuck doesn't? Go back to the middle ages, or feudal japan if you want respect and dignity.

Times change, little boy.

eggo said:
I doubt anyone posting on this forum lacks a bodom shirt :D

I actually don't own a single metal shirt. They look trashy as hell. Almost as trashy as unkept long hair.

I mean, I understand you all need it to fit the "tr00" meatal image, or emo/hot topic rebellion image or whatever... but you all look the same in the end. Trashy.

I shop at hot topic. Only place to buy my band tees other then ordering them on the internet.

Who are any of you to say that Bodom sold out? I'd like to see any one of you have a band like Bodom and try to please all of your fans by keeping all of your Cd's with the same or nearly the same sound and feeling, pick all of the gigs you perform or don't perform and expect your record label not to have a say in it, meanwhile doing all of this without pissing any of your fans off. By the way if you have a problem with Bodom why the fuck would you continue to bother people who still like their music by posting useless nonsense on their official messageboard?

Curt Q. said:
Who are any of you to say that Bodom sold out? I'd like to see any one of you have a band like Bodom and try to please all of your fans by keeping all of your Cd's with the same or nearly the same sound and feeling, pick all of the gigs you perform or don't perform and expect your record label not to have a say in it, meanwhile doing all of this without pissing any of your fans off. By the way if you have a problem with Bodom why the fuck would you continue to bother people who still like their music by posting useless nonsense on their official messageboard?

+1

Curt Q. said:
have you ever listened to Death? Death progressed during their career, and never resorted to selling out, they only progressed, and the fans loved it. cob did the opposite, they sold out, they regressed so the american market would accept it more. if you can't see that you're either stupid, a fanboy, deaf, or a combination of all 3.

Elysian893 said:
have you ever listened to Death? Death progressed during their career, and never resorted to selling out, they only progressed, and the fans loved it. cob did the opposite, they sold out, they regressed so the american market would accept it more. if you can't see that you're either stupid, a fanboy, deaf, or a combination of all 3.
+4

I never said that Bodom didn't sell out I said that noone here should be talking about if they did or did not because they have no personal experience of what its like to be in a band like Bodom or Death for that matter. Let bands do what they want without resorting to bashing them on their message board.

By the way if you have a problem with Bodom why the fuck would you continue to bother people who still like their music by posting useless nonsense on their official messageboard?

And if you think that they did sell out why do you still come to this forum? They must be doing something right.

Elysian893 said:
you listen to some shitty bands then.

Ever been to Hottopic? They have some good band tees, GNR, Black Sabbath, Metallica, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.