Hot Topic Presents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Your Face said:
haha, that isn't what he says... at all... Although, I thought the same thing the first few times I heard the song.

It's "Here's the fight", right? Believe I checked that before, bcus I just could'nt understand what "your so fine" was doing there.. the answer was... it was never there heh..

Excess said:
It's "Here's the fight", right? Believe I checked that before, bcus I just could'nt understand what "your so fine" was doing there.. the answer was... it was never there heh..

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he says "but oh my god, here's the fight"

What it means, your guess is as good as mine:Spin:

i didn't even know about them coming back to the US. even if it wasn't in VA i still wouldn't go because of the sucky ass bands their with

The ÅMG UR SO FINE part is sarcastic. I think the lyrics goes like this:

Conflict, terror, hear that noise
You're on the edge of a nerve-racking force
But ÅMG!, you're so fine
Never sinned, never wrong, high class divine

Conflict, terror, hear that noise
You're on the edge of a nerve-racking force
Oh my god, here's the fight
Never siege, never riot, must defy

Its sad that due to the shittyness of the vocals that the lyrics can be misinterprated to the extent that they are. About that myspace bitch. Id both kill and fuck her, but it's the order that I would carry out those tasks which I cannot quite decide on yet.

Elysian893 said:
why are we arguing over lyrics for what he said? it doesn't even matter if he said omg your so fine or omg heres the fight, either way the lyrics suck ass.

Thats a typical Elysian answer :D
Wouldn't expect anything else from u :D

you know your cool when all you 'cob haters' still sit on their forums all day long and have nothing better to do.

Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.