HOW ABOUT A VINTERSORG DVD?

Darknikko

New Metal Member
Jun 6, 2005
France
Hello.
With such good albums and compositions (already 6 great albums)
Why don't you guys plan to make a dvd, of a live concert with all the greatest titles of all albums,or a great setlist anyway,exclusive footages, live clips from other concerts, ...Everything that anybody on this site would love to have! :p

And how come there are only 2 videos of Vintersorg Live available via the internet (Till Fjälls in 2002, at Inferno I think, and Till Fjälls in 2004 at the Wacken open air festival.) Does anybody have other videos of such a great band?

Thanks to reply. See ya!

In 2001 they recorded a live show..they said that it will be pubblished..but eheh noone know what happens to that project..Mr. V said that he have no time to do the mix of the audio track..but I really hope they record a new show and publish it!!
Btw..nop..I don't have any more video than the 2 you have..
Skål!!

Darknikko said:
Hello.
With such good albums and compositions (already 6 great albums)
Why don't you guys plan to make a dvd, of a live concert with all the greatest titles of all albums,or a great setlist anyway,exclusive footages, live clips from other concerts, ...Everything that anybody on this site would love to have! :p

And how come there are only 2 videos of Vintersorg Live available via the internet (Till Fjälls in 2002, at Inferno I think, and Till Fjälls in 2004 at the Wacken open air festival.) Does anybody have other videos of such a great band?

Thanks to reply. See ya!

I guess the closest we'll come is when Borknagar decide to release their DVD.

Yeah I know...
But why is there not even any video clip of Vintersorg, they have a great potenial, they can make really great videos, if Vintersorg does the scenario of the clip or something, it would be a real cool video...There are lots of bands that ,with only one record out, they do 2or 3 video clips... Vintersorg has 6 full albums, but no video clips... it's a shame !! :p
I hope they'll decide to make a dvd someday...

Statistics: Is there anybody AGAINST this idea??? :p lol

Darknikko said:
Eeep! Didn't know about that one! Where can it be found?

There is one of Till Fjälls from Trästocksfestivalen in Skellefteå from 2004, you're not thinking of that one?

Yeah I was thinking about this a while back too, but Mr V is pretty damn busy so I'm guessing for the moment the chances are slim. Would be awesome though, I'd love to see Vintersorg live and closest I can get is a dvd :D

JonnyD said:
I got a Vintersorg Bootleg video VIA Ebay an entire set live in Austria from 2002 and it is of very good quality :headbang:

The guy who is selling that bootleg keeps making copies. :(

mevyhetal said:
The guy who is selling that bootleg keeps making copies. :(
That alone is a reason to share it over the Internet, so that he can't keep on profiting on other peoples work. :mad:

Well you plug your video recorder on your computer and you record the video to it...I think... Or you use an archos or something like that.
Anyway, is this bootleg good? What is the setlist?

Darknikko said:
Well you plug your video recorder on your computer and you record the video to it...I think... Or you use an archos or something like that.
Anyway, is this bootleg good? What is the setlist?

hahaha I will try and figure it out, I have a rough Idea how to do it... its just putting it into practice :dopey: once I do I will send it to that fellow that has all the other bootlegs up .... The Boot is Fantastic! a good clear steady video and the sound is excellent ... for a boot ofcourse :D ... I cant remember the setlist(sorry!!! its been a while since I watched it ) but I did have the date wrong the show took place on 10/10/2001

A Vintersorg DVD would be great.. cause it may seem this year I'm not going to see him live.. maybe next year at Wacken..I hope.. I only have the video from Inferno.. and it sucks.. :-((

How about a Vintersorg comic?

It can be abut a mad scientist called "Vintersorg", who time after time saves the world from disaster by using complex mathematicly-based solutions. And with the rest of the "Vintersorg-team" - they are unbeatable!

Haha, could be quite fun, ey ;)

Hopefully they'd be hounded at every turn by the manaiacal Shining Potato and his ruthless cheeseburger henchmen.