HOW ABOUT A VINTERSORG DVD?

Yes, a Vintersorg DVD would definitely rule.

NattensThyr said:
How about a Vintersorg comic?

It can be abut a mad scientist called "Vintersorg", who time after time saves the world from disaster by using complex mathematicly-based solutions. And with the rest of the "Vintersorg-team" - they are unbeatable!

Haha, could be quite fun, ey ;)

I can see it now, the hero's name is....

Batsorg!

Darknikko said:
Well you plug your video recorder on your computer and you record the video to it...I think... Or you use an archos or something like that.
Anyway, is this bootleg good? What is the setlist?
Here are the tracklist infos:
Vintersorg - Vienna 2001/10/10
Ars Memorativa
A Dialogue With The Stars
För Kung Och Fosterland
Svältvinter
Algol
Ödemarkens Son
Universums Dunkla Alfabet
Rainbow Demon
Under Norrskenets Fallande Ljusspel
Till Fjälls

The information are taken from this page:
http://wasted-time.chez.tiscali.fr/dvdvintersorg20011010.html

Sadly the trader are not interested in trades at all, or only the moment...

If anyone get this whoo is able to copy please let me know.
I have fine DVD's for trade. ;)

ThinkingAllowed said:
I'm not sure about, if it is already on DVD, JonnyD is talking about?

That is the same one I am talking about But my copy is on VHS tape ... I did manage to make an mp3 of the Audio but unfortunately I havnt found a good sound recorder that wont make it sound like crap but its decent if you mess with your equalizer ... if anybody wants it send me a PM and I will send it to ya VIA msn messenger

EDIT:made another mp3 that sounds much better :)

Just discovered that trying File transfers on this Old Dinosaur dont work! if you want the concert pm me just the same and I will direct you were to go and get it :) ... but be forwarned there is a few glitches in Rainbow Demon and Till Fjälls gets cut off and is loaded with glitches otherwise its all good

Yea :)
Although the quallity is worse than the other Vintersorg live concert (the one in Skellefteå) it's great to hear those songs live!