Vintersorg, how about a U.S. tour?

arglebargle

Dec 2, 2002
Chicago, IL
Here in the U.S., there are very few good metal tours. (at least where I live!)

Unless you like the commercial metal stylings of OzzFest, there's not much to pick from in Illinois. (where I live)

Sure, the Symphony X/Blind Guardian tour was great, but good metal shows are few and far between.

Get the hell over here, Vintersorg, and do a tour! With Borknagar!

I am sure after the next Borknagar album is released we will see them over here. I can't wait!!! Hopefully they wont skip Seattle like most bands do :lol:

I would actually like to see Vintersorg over here...but if Borknagar came over, It wouldnt be too hard to get me over there :D

My GOD these kind of things are starting to piss me off! Don´t take this personally, but for FUCKS sake! He don´t decide where to tour! I´m bleedin sure that he would love to tour the states, but contact the bloody promotors or try to make the people that arranges the concerts over there aware of him and his music, GODDAMNIT!!

-phyros (not in the mood)

dodge_ball.gif

yes it is.
sunday nights are the best time of the week

Originally posted by arglebargle
Get the hell over here, Vintersorg, and do a tour! With Borknagar!

Maybe its difficult for Mr.V to play supportaact for himself.

Originally posted by Nico16
Yeah, (south) Texas sound pretty "Vinter" with snow, forests & stuff... :p :)
Actually, I live very close to a large forest.:) But we are seriously lacking on the "Vinter" part.:cry: (January and 75F) ;)

>>Svältvinter

Well, yes (he lives in Sweden)... ;)

But he have made extremely few gigs here. Sometimes they are playing in Skellefteå, beside of that i don´t know any other place where they have played. I´m not sure, but I think he played (or at least planned to play) in Sälen about two years ago.

Anybody else who knows?

we're not the ones booking gigs, if no promotor want's us to play here in sweden, that's not much we can do, I don't have time and energy to hunt around for gigs...but if someone offers something we always consider.

mr V