How are you guys doin?

Lose that patronizing tone, would ya

I pretty much answered the first 3 questions in my first 3 sentences.
Putin was just an example, there's much more to that, so you don't have to stick to this one.
I am not a scientist, and scientists say different things.
I'm also not proving anything and don't insist, I said there's a possibility, if it's not a chip, it might be something else - besides the actual NONFICTIONAL fact that fresh vaccines do cause side effects and they need to try a lot before they come to more-less satisfying results.
Falling blindly for the 'big kind savior who wants to do good' is not any better than doubting everything.
so when your wild baseless claims are faced with truth and reason, you think you are being patronized because you have apparently fallen for the modern idea that truth and lie are the same and deserve to be considered equally

no. "well i don't KNOW how they would do it, i'm not an EXPERT, but it could THEORETICALLY be the truth" is not good enough. no, it's not the truth. no, it's not possible.

if you are, as you admit, not an expert, then please defer judgement to actual experts -- especially when it matters, as this does. the fantasies of a teenager on 4chan or the propaganda products of whatever the modern equivalent of the KGB are not to be put on equal footing with the actual real truth

and putin is a pretty good example actually, because russia is developing their own vaccine which you can be absolutely fucking sure they will be administering to as large a part of their populations as possible, as soon as possible

ask yourself: who wins when you, an ukrainian national, believes in anti-vax nonsense? since you're in the business of Doubting Everything and Questining Authority, i ask you this: is it possible that russia has paid to make you doubt vaccines in order to destabilize ukraine? is it possible that you are being propagandized by forces you do not understand?

Last I checked he "made" the lifetime wage of an average worker in the span of 6 seconds. I think it's reasonable to be in denial that this is even a possibility.
i did some napkin math a couple months back to figure out how long i would have to work (at my reasonably well paid normal 2020 job) in order to make the equivalent of bezos' net worth, assuming i put 100% of my income in a big pile and just sat on it

the answer is: five million years

Reactions: Krilons Resa
so when your wild baseless claims are faced with truth and reason, you think you are being patronized because you have apparently fallen for the modern idea that truth and lie are the same and deserve to be considered equally
Oh no, not at all. I'm open for discussion and since, like I already mentioned, I consider it as one of questionable possibilities (and I even opposed my own words by saying that I know that a chip can't be in liquid or used for controlling, in the same post) - if you say I'm wrong and explain your point of view - I have no prob with that, I'll gladly go and re-do my research. However patronizing is not in you opposing my words, it's the way you do it. You need to chill, and don't act like you don't understand what I'm talking about.

no. "well i don't KNOW how they would do it, i'm not an EXPERT, but it could THEORETICALLY be the truth" is not good enough. no, it's not the truth. no, it's not possible.
It's good enough to be said somewhere on RC forum, believe me. Ouch, I hope I didn't "harm" no people.

if you are, as you admit, not an expert, then please defer judgement to actual experts -- especially when it matters, as this does. the fantasies of a teenager on 4chan or the propaganda products of whatever the modern equivalent of the KGB are not to be put on equal footing with the actual real truth
I'll pretend I didn't just read that.
It's also cute how you won't let go this KGB thing, like it's the only thing people from post sovietcountries think about.

and putin is a pretty good example actually, because russia is developing their own vaccine which you can be absolutely fucking sure they will be administering to as large a part of their populations as possible, as soon as possible
and?

is it possible that russia has paid to make you doubt vaccines
My doubts don't come from sources written for ukrainians. As for Ukraine - they seem to be pumped to be a part of the upcoming Covax program, and ones who doubt it don't do it cuz of putin lol, but rather because of long history of new vaccines to have flaws and issues, people in Western Europe know it too.

Last edited:
When did you become so fucking stupid?

When people are just asking questions, it's called JAQing off. All it does is please the question asker.
Glad to have you back, my dear homosexual friend <3

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with anything, but my hair is turning red and it's kinda cool. Haven't dyed it in over 4 years, so my natural color is all grown out aside from an inch or two of blonde split ends. Natural color has always been dark/dirty blonde, same as my mom. But hers never turned red. I'm guessing it's hormones, as there's little environmental exposure going on.

Oh no, not at all. I'm open for discussion and since, like I already mentioned, I consider it as one of questionable possibilities (and I even opposed my own words by saying that I know that a chip can't be in liquid or used for controlling, in the same post) - if you say I'm wrong and explain your point of view - I have no prob with that, I'll gladly go and re-do my research. However patronizing is not in you opposing my words, it's the way you do it. You need to chill, and don't act like you don't understand what I'm talking about.
okay well you've backpedalled from "THERE MIGHT BE MICROCHIPS OR CHEMICALS IN THERE THAT GOVERNMENTS USE TO CONTROL PEOPLE, YOU DON'T KNOW" to "it is common knowledge that there may be side-effects to new vaccines which is why i personally feel like we should exercise caution"

if you stay on that level we're cool

just don't spread blatant lies and misinformation and pretend it's on the same level as science and truth

It's also cute how you won't let go this KGB thing, like it's the only thing people from post sovietcountries think about.
i don't mention "kgb" (i honestly don't know the name for the modern russian equivalent) or russia for you or because of where you are from

i mention them because it is literally probably them who are doing it. if you don't think russia is working actively to destabilize western democracies in general and the inconvenient ones (ukraine, say) in particular, by, for instance, spreading fake news about vaccines, you are deluding yourself

This has nothing to do with anything, but my hair is turning red and it's kinda cool. Haven't dyed it in over 4 years, so my natural color is all grown out aside from an inch or two of blonde split ends. Natural color has always been dark/dirty blonde, same as my mom. But hers never turned red. I'm guessing it's hormones, as there's little environmental exposure going on.

That sounds awesome. I have some blonde hairs in my beard. Maybe they'll take over one day [/doubt]

okay well you've backpedalled from "THERE MIGHT BE MICROCHIPS OR CHEMICALS IN THERE THAT GOVERNMENTS USE TO CONTROL PEOPLE, YOU DON'T KNOW" to "it is common knowledge that there may be side-effects to new vaccines which is why i personally feel like we should exercise caution"
I mentioned both things in my very first post you replied to.

just don't spread blatant lies and misinformation and pretend it's on the same level as science and truth
Well, that's the thing:
Also... don't mean to sound like a conspiracy expert - but how can we be sure this whole thing wasn't artificially made to then vaccinate and control people after all?
This doesn't sound to me like "spreading misinformation and pretending that it's on the same level as science and true" at all. To me it's just a question I have in my head that i said out loud to have (or not) a further discussion. I'm surprised it set you off so badly that the conversation stopped being an exchange and started reminding a hysterical interrogation where I seemed to have to justify myself. This thing could be off the table long ago within just one reply if you said "dude, chill, this is impossible because of this and that".

Yesterday I saw my friend who's a microbiologist and works with vaccines as well, so I asked her a few things. Nanochips and anal probes aside, the only risk in a correctly done vaccine is that it's impossible to predict the side effects that might come 10-15 years after it's injected.

(i honestly don't know the name for the modern russian equivalent)
"FSB"

russia is working actively to destabilize western democracies in general and the inconvenient ones (ukraine, say) in particular, by, for instance, spreading fake news about vaccines
Yes, I agree with you.

Last edited:
90% of people i see are wearing those blue surgical masks. They dont do squat.

But what I really dont like is that I dont see these mask requirements going away even AFTER covid is over for the most part.

I want 2019 normal again.

90% of people i see are wearing those blue surgical masks. They dont do squat.

But what I really dont like is that I dont see these mask requirements going away even AFTER covid is over for the most part.

I want 2019 normal again.

The fuck you going on about now? Especially that second sentence.

Masks definitely help preventing transmission. Also, the studies proving so are endless at the this point in time.

I love how anti-maskers always refer to early in the pandemic when officials were saying that masks aren't needed, not understanding that this is a novel, BRAND NEW virus that nobody knew anything about and the information is constantly evolving as new research is being done and we gain more knowledge from it. (this isn't directly pointed at you, Jeff. Just an offhand thought that sprung up regarding the situation)

Last edited:
I think second sentence is fairly self explanatory. What is stopping businesses from requiring a mask be worn even after the vaccine? What if business owners are anti vax so they then require masks be worn?

This mask bs is not going away. Paranoid old fucks are gonna wear them till death