How are you guys doin?

an american: haha fukk Big Government and Big Pharma tellin me what to do. i'm a free american in the land of freedom where everyone is free and has freedom. let the invisible hand of the free market have its way #freedom #capitalism #america #fuck #yeah

an employer: okay well get vaccinated or get fucked forever imo

an american: noo i didnt mean it like that

Majority of people:

thumb_thank-vou-sir-may-i-have-another-download-meme-generator-50046232.png

an american: haha fukk Big Government and Big Pharma tellin me what to do. i'm a free american in the land of freedom where everyone is free and has freedom. let the invisible hand of the free market have its way #freedom #capitalism #america #fuck #yeah

an employer: okay well get vaccinated or get fucked forever imo

an american: noo i didnt mean it like that
Pretty much what’s happening in France atm

Yeah everybody in France thought they did too.
However after the new laws the “overall protection and security” rights began being more important.

not trying to say that Sweden will go the same way, just stating that the question of “rights” can be very flexible when it’s needed for state.

quite possibly. you can probably wrangle the law to do what you want, but that would be privately owned corporations doing that shit, not big brother. i love big brother.

My employer is mandating all employees get vaxxed or get axed. It's officially official.

Honestly, not too upset at all. Just dont want a negative reaction to the second jab like ive seen many of my coworkers get.

My employer is mandating all employees get vaxxed or get axed. It's officially official.

Honestly, not too upset at all. Just dont want a negative reaction to the second jab like ive seen many of my coworkers get.
it's ok, sometimes it happens straight after the first one :)

My hospital is now again full of people who refused (or were too stupid) to get vaccinated

Reactions: MFJ
Have you had anyone ask for the vaccine after they were in there dying? I keep hearing that but maybe it's the media lying to my face.

If answering that question violates medical privacy or whatever, I won't tell anyone you told me. Because I respect your privacy, dorian.