How are you guys doin?

otoh 99.2% of the people who die from covid in the united freedom states of freedom are unvaccinated

so theres that

Reactions: MFJ
dude, i love ya man, but you need some new material. the whole anti US "freedom" thing has run it's course.

the US and apparent freedoms live rent free in your head

Vax throttlers are pretty much the dumbest fucks under the sun. Im pretty much inclined to believe that everyone here outside of Jeff n Alina are dumbfucks. (No matter how cool you think you look in the mirror.)

Btw-Took the shit by force, because I need to God damn eat. Currently have a headache, and im sure a couple clots to go with it. Thanks CNN loving libtards, you truly are oh so enlightened

Faggots

Reactions: J.
Vax throttlers are pretty much the dumbest fucks under the sun. Im pretty much inclined to believe that everyone here outside of Jeff n Alina are dumbfucks. (No matter how cool you think you look in the mirror.)

Btw-Took the shit by force, because I need to God damn eat. Currently have a headache, and im sure a couple clots to go with it. Thanks CNN loving libtards, you truly are oh so enlightened

Faggots
wow, someone's cranky

Reactions: cthulufhtagn
Yeah I had to take it by force as well. Or not pay rent. Shit choices. Currently in my 3 week wauting period before jab #2

No headache, but it made me sleepy smas hell

got fully vaxxed. had to to keep the job. not sure what the hell people are talking about as far as feeling bad afterwards. i felt fine. maybe a little dizziness but still went to the gym, drove, jerked off, etc. Of course, I still called out for two days like everywhere else to give myself a 4 day weekend.

im sure they will mandate the booster after 8 months, and then the next one, and next one, and so on forever. maybe all these shots will make me grow another dong. one in the pink and one in the stink.

240602988_4756809761004245_4747595249293040239_n.jpg