How bad was it?

I have an x-ray record the size of War and Peace from playing football (Australian rules). Broken arm, hand, a couple of fingers, fractured eye socket (that was bad), dislocations, etc

And I literally almost died from alcohol poisoning - does that count?

My worst injury is probably when I got hit by a huge branch, which broke my nose and my jaw. Most gruesome injury was when as a kid I fell on a half broken bottle, it went through the palm of my hand and out the back. I remember the stiching at the doctors was far more painfull.

how alcohol you drink?

Alcohol in mouth go

Are you drunk now?

:loco: my mates think from rough calculation that it was the equivalent of about 36 shots in about 5 hours
except the worst part was that most of what I was drinking was 72% alcohol
and then I passed out outside on a really cold night wearing t-shirt and shorts
and everything that happened after is too goddamn horrible to even talk about

First accident I ever had happened within the first year of my life; I was climbing on my grandparents couch when I fell down the back side of it. This wouldn't have been so bad on its own, but the gigantic staples sticking out of the unprotected wooden frame cut me straight down the front side of my body. I still have three massive long scars across my chest.

I also got the wire of a screen door stuck in my finger, which as funny because it went in straight through the tip of either my middle, ring, or thumb digits. I did the same thing with a knife when I was trying to open some creepy crawler liquid bottle to make toxic gummy-looking toys with :lol:

The first time I stepped on a nail I was playing in what was basically a garbage dump of sorts. I was climbing up some scaffolding/piles of 2x4's and had jumped down off of a four foot drop onto a 2x4 that was covering a 7 inch nail underneath it - it went straight into my foot - I had to pull my foot out myself, afterwards I ran flailing my arms and shit to the asshole that was watching me at the time.

The second nail I stepped on on accident (and at a much later date, like 6 years later (maybe more), it went into my foot at a 25º angle and was at least 10 years old. The first thing that went through my mind was "seriously, again? The first time was enough" - I pulled it out and just walked back into the house to go treat it. Funny thing was that I was totally calm and pretty unperturbed by the entire incident.

Fell either side of a metal pole when I was little and split my cunt open.
Sitting in a tub of saltwater wins.

Sawed through my hand in Resistant Materials when I was 11. It was great because I could feel myself collapsing but I wanted to get to the other side of the classroom to show my best friend since she would have found it as funny as I did. So I kind of just sank into the floor while walking. ;/

Oh and it wasn't painful but.. once when my parents were putting new carpet down, I stepped on one of those strips of little nails without realising and got bloody footprints all over the house. They weren't too pleased.

I went off a jump on my bike once. Somehow I wound up under the thing in midair. That was painful. No real injury, though...

Also, once I rode it off a ledge. I managed to stay off, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to have children.

This thread makes me wince. I've never really hurt myself other than slicing my hands open a few times. I feel i'm kinda letting you guys down, but then, i'm glad.

When I was four my mother closed the door on my foot and there's been a dent in the top of my foot ever since.

I never broke a bone in my body.

Oh yeah, when I was like 9 I was at my grandmother's beach house on Lake Erie, playing on the beach. This beach had a ton of slate rocks, which I used to pick up and smash to pieces (I pretended they were huge space-ships crashing on a desert planet). Well one day, somehow my ring finger came between the heavy slate rock I was smashing and the abandoned cinderblock I was smashing it upon. My entire fingernail came almost clear off my finger and was just dangling there. I went to the hospital where I got the most painful shot of my life (straight into the tip of my finger) and had the whole nail removed and bandaged by a doctor who looked exactly like Mr. Bean.