How bad was it?

Let's start off with how you managed to get your tongue stuck in an escalator. After that continue with why no one just stopped the escalator.

My bubble gum fell down when I was on the escalator and I wanted to get it all back because it was tasty -and- pink. If I'd use my hands, it would leave small parts of it in the iron pattern. Than the stairs aligned squashing my tongue between them. Is it clear now?

Yes there were some people, but it's hard to act properly in these situations. It's all helter skelter. They decided to make few pictures of me rather than stopping the escalator. I was angry I wanted to shout at them after the accicent, but I couldn't.

I stabbed myself when I was 9. I drove a 15cm knife halfway inside my hand from the side of my hand. Then once when I was maby 6 I tripped and hit my jaw at the sharp corner of our TV table. The once before I even went to school I dropped some free weights to my fingers, they had to drill a hole in the center of my nail to get the blood out from under it. I've never actually broken any bones, but I've had some pretty bad flesh wounds.

Ripped my nose open when I was like 7. Was going down a snowy slope on a sledge and stupidly put my feet down only to send me flying off the sledge and onto a bed of rocks. Had to have some stiches and now have a small scar.

Onder had his dad's "bone" on his tonngue.
:lol:

I stabbed myself when I was 9. I drove a 15cm knife halfway inside my hand from the side of my hand. Then once when I was maby 6 I tripped and hit my jaw at the sharp corner of our TV table. The once before I even went to school I dropped some free weights to my fingers, they had to drill a hole in the center of my nail to get the blood out from under it. I've never actually broken any bones, but I've had some pretty bad flesh wounds.

Well coordinated, eh?

The worst thing that ever happened to me was getting hit by a car when I was 14. I ended up with a broken leg and a broken wrist (which looked pretty gnarly, actually). The guy who hit me was a one-legged Polish guy, allegedly.

You never saw the guy that hit you?

Nope. I passed out and woke up to the sound of people asking me my name and "how many fingers am I holding up?" I never saw the guy. He ended up paying me some big bux, which I received when I turned 18. I subsequently blew that money for a trip to Europe. I'm glad I got hit by a car. Actually, accidents tend to work out well for me. The car accident I got in back in 07 left me with a new car and money for a plane ticket to Europe. Good times.