how can charlie say what he said?

ivankoloff

Feb 21, 2003
atlanta
Visit site
in atlanta on the day after a local tv station fundraiser had 1.8 million dollars by 12 noon. 5 million total. what is he talking about? fema deserves some blame but the mayor of new orleans did jack shit before the storm hit and more people died as a result. i cant believe left-wingers are politicising this, i guess i shouldnt expect anything less from the bush bashers. anyone who thinks the response was slow because they are mostly poor black people are fucking mental midgets. anyone using this tragedy to continue to bash bush are scumbags. politics should not factor in to this. after hearing what charlie said i can only come to the conclusion that he is an idiot. or he is a bleeding heart that cant even let petty politics go in a time of disaster.

If the Kerry was in charge I think loads of people would blame the hurricane on his flip-flops. Doubt much would change.

I surprised no one has blamed us euros for the hurricane.

I am sorry for New Orleans, dude. But Anthrax is the 'bird with no left wing' which means you don't want gov't to come and help you. You want the taxes removed from your gasoline so that the corp's can make even more money. They just gave Halliburton/KBR the contract to clean up the coast.

I really regret Iraq and the fact that all your money is over there, the fact that Americans are being fed crap and stuff but if you made this bed, y'all gotta lie in it.

It's okay, though... most of the victims are Democrat-voting black people anyway....

Hard times in the land of plenty.....

Arg_Hamster said:
If the Kerry was in charge I think loads of people would blame the hurricane on his flip-flops. Doubt much would change.

I surprised no one has blamed us euros for the hurricane.
Nah. If Kerry was in charge and this happened (which it probably whould've) no one would be complaining. The Democrats would be saying "At least we don't have Bush in office" and Republicans would be saying "Thousands of idiots just drowned, MORE AIR FOR US!"

any chance they had on getting my money from now on is gone. no more dvd's, no more concert tickets, no more cd's . charlie is a moron, and yes he is entitled to his opinion, but i am also entitled to never spend another dime on anthrax thanx to his retarded response to a national disaster. i have given, and will continue to give to the relief effort . but never to to charlie who cant put aside his politics in a time of crisis

ThraxDude said:
Nah. If Kerry was in charge and this happened (which it probably whould've) no one would be complaining. The Democrats would be saying "At least we don't have Bush in office" and Republicans would be saying "Thousands of idiots just drowned, MORE AIR FOR US!"

:D

Well except pastor Phelbs in Topeka, I´m sure he blames the hurricane on the gays (or gods wrath because the existance of homosexuals).

Yup, I was right.

"Thank God for Katrina

New Orleans, symbol of America, seen for what it is: a putrid, toxic, stinking cesspool of fag fecal matter.

"Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupt; they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger. Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more; the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it, but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores; they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment." Isaiah 1:4-6.

America is irreversibly doomed. It is a sin to pray for the good of this evil fag nation.
"Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me; for I will not hear thee." Jeremiah 7:16.

It is a sin NOT to rejoice when God executes His wrath and vengeance upon America.

"The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance; he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous; verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth." Psalm 58:10,11.

Pray for more dead bodies floating on the fag-semen-rancid waters of New Orleans.
Pray for more American bodies blown to smithereens by cheap home made Iraqi IEDs - like the IED America bombed WBC with August 20, 1995, hoping thereby to terrorize us into silence about America's fag sins.

"And I myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath. And I will smite the inhabitants of this city, both man and beast; they shall die of a great pestilence." Jeremiah 21:5,6.

America became WBC's terrorist. So, God, in retaliation, became America's Terrorist."

That old fuck needs some fat boy ass.

hey america aint that bad, its bad but not quite that bad.

and if you no longer care for anthrax Ivan get the fuck off the board, i know i dont want to hear you bitch about it and im sure others will agree.

nobody said you had to buy this stuff, so you dont need to tell us your not going to buy it, I couldnt care less.

a guy should be able to express his thoughts and opinions with out having to worry about being shot down for it.

It's typical of people that defend Bush to get all bent out of shape whenever they say something bad about him. Just like Bush and the republicans, they want to control what people say. The good thing about this country is that people can still say what they think or feel. We are all exercising our right to freedom of speech. No one should be denied that right. EVER.

ivankoloff said:
charlies remarks make me sad to have ever been an anthrax fan

Charlie said that because he's an american and because there is something called "Freedom of Speech and Believe", so he can say whatever he thinks. If you dont like well, that's not our peoblem, but what i know is that a lot of problems that are happening to the world are because of your Prez. That's what i thought, and nobody can make me change my mind.

Cheers

Don't know if you have read this ... but here it goes. Michael Moore's letter to Bush

Vacation is Over... an open letter from Michael Moore to George W. Bush

Friday, September 2nd, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted.

Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and
what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore
MMFlint@aol.com
www.MichaelMoore.com

P.S. That annoying mother, Cindy Sheehan, is no longer at your ranch. She and dozens of other relatives of the Iraqi War dead are now driving across the country, stopping in many cities along the way. Maybe you can catch up with them before they get to DC on September 21st.

Cheers

If you're gonna write off a band for their political views, that's your problem.
Charlie has every right to vent on his own website. It's called freedom of speech.

jcfuel said:
Charlie said that because he's an american and because there is something called "Freedom of Speech and Believe", so he can say whatever he thinks. If you dont like well, that's not our peoblem, but what i know is that a lot of problems that are happening to the world are because of your Prez. That's what i thought, and nobody can make me change my mind.

Cheers

do you remember me saying he doesnt have a right to his opinion? i sure dont, just like a democrat, they think they can say anything without consequences because of free speech. free speech doesnt mean you can say whatever you want and not be criticised for it you morons

shut up with your 'free speech' crap. democrats are stupid enough to believe that if you criticise what someone said you are violating 'free speech', whatever. show me where it says you can say what you want without anyone being critical of what you said? didnt think so. we all know 'free speech' only applies to the left-wing speech you agree with

Arg_Hamster said:
:D

Well except pastor Phelbs in Topeka, I´m sure he blames the hurricane on the gays (or gods wrath because the existance of homosexuals).

I guess you´re just happy that all the attention isn´t on Sweden, like with this "monument":

ghs_monument.jpg

I hope Carl Gustaf´s lawyers succeed in shutting down Phelp´s website!

Give ´em hell when they come to Stockholm!

Konge/dronning og fædreland... :cool:

Miltbrand said:
I guess you´re just happy that all the attention isn´t on Sweden, like with this "monument":

ghs_monument.jpg

I hope Carl Gustaf´s lawyers succeed in shutting down Phelp´s website!

Give ´em hell when they come to Stockholm!

Konge/dronning og fædreland... :cool:

Actualy I like the attention I get from older men. :tickled:

I hope the good pastor comes here, I wanna see him and our dumb king resolve this like men, with a stiff penis up Phelbs rectrum. Or a racing contest! That would keep king Bozo of the streets for a couple of hours and noone would end up a a hood ornament on a Ferrari!

PS. Who the fuck makes those ugly pics for them? I think I should offer my services, I could do it 10 times as good and also get the correct facts, around 550 Sweds died. But I guess than someone who belives in the idea of an invisible angry bearded guy on a cloud doesn´t care much about facts. DS.