How different are you in reality?

Let me blunt. I'm looking for a "fuck" buddy. Every guy I've met on this computer have been nothing more than shallower pieces of shit than just try and get into my pants like I'm some sort of toy. I'm a model, a musician, a sister, a daughter. I have feelings and aspirations just like everyone else...
So yea I'm looking for a fuck buddy. But not a wam bam thank you mamm. I want someone to stay over and cuddle and maybe go out to breakfast with the next day.

I came up with this resolve last night during that Valentine's day party I went to. See I said I "didn't" have a date on my myspace only because the guy I have been seeing off and on for the past 2 month's didn't make any plans with me. Low and behold I run into him at the "Spider Club" with a couple of his friends. Shmuck went out with his boys on a night of "Staggerific skank seeking proportions". Well I stormed out in tears. He didn't even bother to call! So I'm done with relationships. Problem is, my pussy still gets an itchin. But unlike this fraud who I hooked up with 2 months ago. I want to meet a guy who is sweet, just like his online personality. Sweet but means business in the bordello board room! But after we wolf down a plate of french toast in the morning...YOU GOT TO GO! See there's a difference in partying like a rockstar, and being a rockstar. You can party with me. But when it comes time for the bright lights to spackle my special features. I need to be ready! So any of you handy dandy handsome gents want to chit chat it up, allow me to interview you for the job, and take it from there?