How different are you in reality?

Let me be blunt. I'm looking for a "fuck" buddy. Every guy I've met on this computer have been nothing more than shallower pieces of shit that just try and get into my pants like I'm some sort of toy. I'm a model, a musician, a sister, a daughter. I have feelings and aspirations just like everyone else...
So yea I'm looking for a fuck buddy. But not a wam bam thank you mamm. I want someone to stay over and cuddle and maybe go out to breakfast with the next day.

I came up with this resolve last night during that Valentine's day party I went to. See I said I "didn't" have a date on my myspace only because the guy I have been seeing off and on for the past 2 month's didn't make any plans with me. Low and behold I run into him at the "Spider Club" with a couple of his friends. Shmuck went out with his boys on a night of "Staggerific skank seeking proportions". Well I stormed out in tears. He didn't even bother to call! So I'm done with relationships. Problem is, my pussy still gets an itchin. But unlike this fraud who I hooked up with 2 months ago. I want to meet a guy who is sweet, just like his online personality. Sweet but means business in the bordello board room! But after we wolf down a plate of french toast in the morning...YOU GOT TO GO! See there's a difference in partying like a rockstar, and being a rockstar. You can party with me. But when it comes time for the bright lights to spackle my special features. I need to be ready! So any of you handy dandy handsome gents want to chit chat it up, allow me to interview you for the job, and take it from there?

I'm always a misathropic elitist bastard in life as on the internet, so no, I will not be your fuck buddy because you're a dumb cunt.

go die, slut.

BE MY STAAAAAAAAAAR
LIGHT MY WAAAAAAAAAAAAY
something something something

THE WIND CALLS OUR NAAAAAAAAMES
I NEVER WILL FORGET
THE DAY I FOUND MY DESTINYYYYYYYYYY
THE DAY THAT WE HAVE MEEEEEEEET? something somethin BE MY STAAAAAAAAAAAR LIGHJT MY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

lizard said:
Hey tila since my wife has been diagnosed as a victim of post traumatic stress syndrom e amd is upstairs in a drug induced slumber why dontt you post a hot pic of yourself so I can play pin the tale on the weisswurst mit du

Verdammt bier

things i found out from this post

- you're a good man lizzie
- you do have a pc at home afterall
- you think tila or whoever it is speaks german
- I think all of us are separated by nad by that six degrees thingie ..

Since tila Is vietnamese american I don,t know if she can speak pigeon german

Thx for the compliment my brother meine blut ist ehre

When I said for better or for worse I considered that a sacred vow. When I see a lot of people talk about how the old ways are better I know most of them don,t have the stones, it is easier to cave than have your word be a blood oath but hey what comes out of my mouth I tryto make myass cover that check if you know what I mean. As laid back as I am, I am the most loyal of friends and possibly the wosrest of enemies if you cross someone I care about

Ps I,m drunk and posting from a blackberry wooo

lol...naugh i'm bullsh*t'n you....
but on tha reals i wouldn't mind f*ck'n...but who knows i might get ah piece... one night just let ah nigga know tha ways you want it....lol...i'll last all night with that....and you love every stroke...lol

actual myspace drivil

screw myspace.

edit: just logged into the myspac account i made because my friends MADE me do it... haha.. some chick asked me out on a date like 2 weeks ago! hhahahahaha. local-ish too!

Tila Tequila said:
So yea I'm looking for a fuck buddy. But not a wam bam thank you mamm. I want someone to stay over and cuddle and maybe go out to breakfast with the next day.
i would but i'm living in the dallas area of texas i'm not gonna go all the way out there

btw
since you're the one trying to use this forum to hook-up, would you be comfortable showing all of us naked pix of yourself???