How Much You Bench?

dude looks ridiculous.
https://www.complex.com/music/diddy-shows-support-for-shacarri-richardson-olympics/

my problem with this chick getting suspended from Olympics over weed is this

A)
weed isn't "performance enhancing", if anything it fucks up your performance, so why not let the athletes use something that gives them a disadvantage

B)
weed is legal in several states
so why not usable in this situation?? let the Olympic athletes use weed

my problem with this stance is this: it's against the rules. She knew, admittedly, it was against the rules. She CHOSE to do it anyway. She has only herself to blame.

you wanna blaze up? wait until the olympics are over, and get a cheech and chong sized joint, light it up whilst wearing your gold medal.

what a waste.

Im not an anti-weed person, but goddamn, use common sense

dude looks ridiculous.

my problem with this stance is this: it's against the rules. She knew, admittedly, it was against the rules. She CHOSE to do it anyway. She has only herself to blame.

you wanna blaze up? wait until the olympics are over, and get a cheech and chong sized joint, light it up whilst wearing your gold medal.

what a waste.

Im not an anti-weed person, but goddamn, use common sense
your stance makes sense for crystal meth cocaine heroin LSD etc
i'm saying the athletes should be allowed to use specifically weed

if the Olympic committee is the one drug-testing you, remove THC from the test

Shrug. I think the people who watch Olympics are the exact opposite of that.
IDK
i don't actually give a rat's ass about professional sports or the Olympics
they're really both equally boring to me
the closest i ever get to sitting through a sports game is watching the Superbowl's half-time-show

You’re both arguing different points. Both valid, but different.

Blurry Dreams, you really have zero linear and coherent thought processing, do you?
i still stand by my stance that THC should be removed from the list of substances that they test for
not just Olympics, but like every test ever, the whole world just needs to completely totally stop piss/blood testing for the presence of THC

Reactions: Krilons Resa
maybe Im old fashioned but that's what the olympics are for, yes? remember when athletes used to drape themselves in the flag of their country, instead of turning away from it during the anthem?

if they are doing it for endor$ements, gtfo