How do mix drums?

www.bogusplugs.com

You can get your drums to sound like the pro's in just one plug-in.
I found the drum plugins for Colin Richardsons, Logan Mader, Jens Bogren and Andy Sneaps drum sound.
Just apply to your master drum buss.

The Andy Sneap plug is a bit expensive but if you get over 100 posts on his forum you get sponsored.

Dont feed the trolls

and also:
¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯\(°_o)/¯

oh yeah i love the internet >.<

www.bogusplugs.com

You can get your drums to sound like the pro's in just one plug-in.
I found the drum plugins for Colin Richardsons, Logan Mader, Jens Bogren and Andy Sneaps drum sound.
Just apply to your master drum buss.

The Andy Sneap plug is a bit expensive but if you get over 100 posts on his forum you get sponsored.

am i the only one who clicked on the link praying for its existence??

How the hell does one actually type that "overscore," so to speak? The first and last characters in the little shrugging guy, I can copy/paste it but I can't find it on mah keyboard! :cry:

By the way, since this thread is freight-training into nowheresville, I might as well ask you, Zeronaut, to post that "this is relevant to my interests" LOLcat again, cuz it always cracked me up :lol:

relevantcat.jpg

LOL @ ¯\(°_o)/¯

How the hell does one actually type that "overscore," so to speak? The first and last characters in the little shrugging guy, I can copy/paste it but I can't find it on mah keyboard! :cry:

Alt + 0175 (on the numpad)

There are a million other characters.

*&#9786;&#9787;&#9792;&#9794;&#9835;&#9834;&#9824;&#9829;&#9827;&#8486;&#8363;&#8362;&#8482;

By the way, since this thread is freight-training into nowheresville, I might as well ask you, Zeronaut, to post that "this is relevant to my interests" LOLcat again, cuz it always cracked me up :lol:

2000455272489756911_rs.jpg

Sorry for the lateness
it seems that someone already posted it but..
i cant resist >.<
¯\(°_o)/¯