How do you pronounce Anathema?

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
i know a band called 'Ultra Vomit'

Hey Mehdi ! Ultra Vomit rules ! Nantes grindcore attack forever lol !
besides theres is a 'famous' French grindcore band called Gronibard wich means 'Bigtits' ! It kicks ass ! And I've got an electro-grindcore band called Surgikal Waste :)

Unfortunately not Duncan. We had the 24 songs stored on the harddrive of the bassist and the hard drive stopped working suddenly. Couldn't get the songs back. And of course we had no CD backup. We have to do it all over again :) . I'll tell you when it's done. anyway it's no big deal, it was utter shit lol ! I still have a CD with the drum loops and samples and it sounds great, maybe we'll do it this way : Instrumental grindcore with no guitars and no vocals only loops and samples :) We don't give a shit it's only grindcore after all isn't it ? :)

Originally posted by cedarbreed

Hey Mehdi ! Ultra Vomit rules ! Nantes grindcore attack forever lol !
besides theres is a 'famous' French grindcore band called Gronibard wich means 'Bigtits' ! It kicks ass ! And I've got an electro-grindcore band called Surgikal Waste :)
[manu chao on the radio...i hate this guy]
What' s wrong with Manu Chao ? He makes happy music . I saw him play at a festival once and it was great !

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
:mad: man style dude! this seems to be man music. i already like it :mad:

Je peux t'envoyer du son si tu veux, franchement je les ai réécoutées tout à l'heure et gt mort de rire rien qu'avec les blasts electroniques et les samples débiles lol

Originally posted by Bastet

He makes happy music .

Well you said it yourself :) That's what's wrong with him :)
lol
No seriously the problem isn't that it's happy. The problem is that it's naive... I hate naive stuff and I hate this ' smoke marijuana and be cool from babylon zion mi corazon ... lol' attitude. Not for me ... ( even though :Smokin: :headbang: )

Originally posted by cedarbreed
Je peux t'envoyer du son si tu veux, franchement je les ai réécoutées tout à l'heure et gt mort de rire rien qu'avec les blasts electroniques et les samples débiles lol

han oué y a trop moyen haha fais péter sur thesuicider13@aol.com :)