Votes: 5 27.8%
  • using air-conditioner

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • eating ice cubes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • not protecting

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
i would jump into icey water :) i would move to finland but i think it´s not that much colder at the moment there....

i dunno how much degrees we have here right now, but they said yesterday on tv that it can be up to 40 degrees :( i don´t wanna know how hot it is outside...

COBabe said:
i would jump into icey water :) i would move to finland but i think it´s not that much colder at the moment there....

i dunno how much degrees we have here right now, but they said yesterday on tv that it can be up to 40 degrees :( i don´t wanna know how hot it is outside...

it sux, 'cause the walls keeping this fuckin' hot...

Yeah, so another question. How much the temperature in Finland?

child_of_bodom666 said:
currently its 34,4 degrees here...but in the house we have air conditioner....so its not that bad...
...but it was 36,7 degrees two days ago...new record here :p

I'd move to Finland...not just because of hot weather...;)

You live near the coach, right? Is there much Hungarian there at the summer? The most Hungarian traveling to Croatia and the near for holiday...

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
You live near the coach, right? Is there much Hungarian there at the summer? The most Hungarian traveling to Croatia and the near for holiday...
yep...I live 10km near Slovenian-Italian border. these days its the hotest here on the west side...
I see a lot Hungarian tourists here...but most of them are going just through here...into Croatia as you said...

i dunno how the weather is in finland right now. i was there last year in summertime. it was fuckin´ hot there and in germany the weather was cold and shitty. my family couldn´t believe that. i phoned with them while i was lying at the beach :lol:
i really love finland. especially at wintertime :)

@cob666:

"okay here we go...
-cities on the south part:
Helsinki: 23 degrees
Turku: 25 degrees
Tampere: 21 degrees

-on the north part of Finland its less than 20 degress...around 16...

its kinda cool it seems"

woooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! where´s the next airplane to finland???

child_of_bodom666 said:
okay here we go...
-cities on the south part:
Helsinki: 23 degrees
Turku: 25 degrees
Tampere: 21 degrees

-on the north part of Finland its less than 20 degress...around 16...

its kinda cool it seems :p
Niiiiice!!! :) :) :)
It' fucken 38 or so here:(