Votes: 5 27.8%
  • using air-conditioner

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • eating ice cubes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • not protecting

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Its not too warm here, it was around 35 earlier I think, I was nearly dead from it, jesus boy.. it was warm.. :( I closed the blinds and opened the windows and played final fantasy 10 :).

I'm wierd arent i?

It was quite hot here the last couple of weeks, but it's getting colder now.
I kinda loved the hot weather, though I had to be almost naked all the time, 'cause our house was like a sauna :rolleyes:
But lying on the beach and swimming was just great, at least there was some "food for the eye" ;) :lol:

Reactions: stormy
I made "home-made" rain with the waterhose :p.. and walked around in a bikini.... today its been around 30 C here, like most of the summer.. but its getting colder, the fall is approaching... (it even gets dark around 23 at nights too :cry: ) :)

today it was "only" 34 C, but I cant complaint about it coz in a week I'll have to face 50 C!!!!! in the fuckin desert....

COBabe said:
i hate the weather! let´s go to finland! ;)

Yeah, come on! I'll buy you guys a round at the local bar! And then we'll go to my place and listen to some FrEaKiN' CHILDREN OF BODOM!!!!!!!!

God damn, I must stop drinking these energy drinks.. Makes me hYpErAcTiVe!!!!!!!!!

cb20030625.jpg

I am all in black, too...even its fuckin' hot outside ;)

btw...here is a proof...
rekord.jpg

the temperature on the top is official temp. outside in the weather box...next under it is there where I had that instrument. it was under the roof in front of our house...
and then under this is hour and date when it was taken ;)

pretty cool it was...record for August in my city! :p