How does this setlist contest work exactly?

Feb 9, 2002
New Orleans, LA
www.geocities.com
Hello, quick question.

The "pick the setlist" contest on myspace seems a little funny. It seems every cities result is linked. I live in New Orleans, and we have been voting "C" like crazy. However, the results for every other city are identical to the New Orleans poll? Is the band even following this? We really wanna hear C in NOLA (they havent played in New Orleans since 97)

Kurt

I wouldn't worry about it. Seems like C is the only setlist being played. I haven't read of one show yet that was set list A or B. Seems a little fishy to me. One post I read on the Megadeth board said the setlist that won was B, but C was played instead. I think you'll get your wish.

Not only are the other setlists not played, but C is played in an altered version (some of the less popular songs are replaced with "hits"). Oh, yes, the results are the same for every city. Kinda strange, if you ask me...

here in Minnesota this was the set list:

Intro:For The glory of......
The Preacher
Practice What you preach
Over The Wall
The New Order
Alone In The Dark
More Than Meets The Eye
The Persecuted Won't Forget
Demonic Refusal
True Believer
The Legacy
Into The Pit
Souls Of Black
Electric Crown
Disciples Of The Watch
DNR
3 Days In Darkness
The Formation Of Damnation

It's got most of the same songs as c but,it was really kick ass the way it was:headbang:

here in Minnesota this was the set list:

Intro:For The glory of......
The Preacher
Practice What you preach
Over The Wall
The New Order
Alone In The Dark
More Than Meets The Eye
The Persecuted Won't Forget
Demonic Refusal
True Believer
The Legacy
Into The Pit
Souls Of Black
Electric Crown
Disciples Of The Watch
DNR
3 Days In Darkness
The Formation Of Damnation

It's got most of the same songs as c but,it was really kick ass the way it was:headbang:

that's a great one - a little of everything!

Pretty lame they list the set for set C on their myspace and then don't even play First Strike Is Deadly, Dog Faced Gods or Raging Waters from it. The three friggin songs that happen to never be in the set list...

Pretty lame they list the set for set C on their myspace and then don't even play First Strike Is Deadly, Dog Faced Gods or Raging Waters from it. The three friggin songs that happen to never be in the set list...

I think the set changes a little each night I was just over at myspace and I guess at one show a few nights ago they played Do or Die and DFG for me I really hope as the tour goes on they add more from The Gathering and Formation.
One thing I hope they do is change the opener for my show I've seen The Preacher so many times.

here's the "NEW" set list C:

THE PREACHER
PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH
THE NEW ORDER
OVER THE WALL
SINS OF OMISSION
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
THE PERSECUTED WON’T FORGET
DEMONIC
TRUE BELIEVER
DO OR DIE
THE LEGACY