how far are people coming in from?

The city of Boston, here...I haven't finalized how I am going to get to Joliet, but I won't fly into Chicago. I will probably fly from Boston to Detroit early that week and visit my family/the home I grew up in for a couple of days. Then I'll drive to Joliet from there. Should be about 5 hours drive I think.

My roommate just got in yesterday from a trip to Chicago over the weekend. She said they went to some big-deal hot dog place and ate hot dogs made of goose and duck and other stuff. Waited in line for an hour. Is that a big Chicago thing? I don't know what the name of it was.

My roommate just got in yesterday from a trip to Chicago over the weekend. She said they went to some big-deal hot dog place and ate hot dogs made of goose and duck and other stuff. Waited in line for an hour. Is that a big Chicago thing? I don't know what the name of it was.

Hot Dougs....that place is crazy. It is far away from the downtown area and it is only open a few hours a day. The line is always about 50 people deep. I have never gone there....I dont believe in waiting that long for food. People love it though.