How Is Amon Amarth the 'opener'

Trivium and Children Of Bodom are garbage. Trivium is just fucking horrendous. COB is somewhat tolerable after cousuming large amounts of alcohol. And yea… guys from Amon Amarth are Gods of metal, no questions asked.

P.S. How do you quote people?

COB is getting very popular and AYDY is suppose to be their break-through record. Their earlier albums are 100x's better.

Amon Amarth is fucking awesome and should be on stage for an hour atleast.

Trivium is thrown in there because they are clearly a North American metalcore act for teens who think they are hardcore.

Thor_Arise said:
P.S. How do you quote people?
Theres a little quote button in every post, and whatever post you click it in gets quoted as you head into reply mode. In there, the quote will be between the quote tags. You can enter them manually with that same code too, and quote other things outside of here, or many individuals at once.
\m/

Laff, this thread is so chockfull of fanboyism that there's no room to breathe

...and for some of you it's quite obvious that your brains aren't getting any air ;)

It's a fucking joke. The best band is the opener....

I'm going to the Toronto show tomorrow, soley for AA. I'll be in the fuckin' pit, and gunna pick up an AA shirt aswell.

genaatloos said:
if you hate AA.. why you're here? Or are you trying to attack the Amon Amarth forum?

I don't hate them, I just don't see how they are better than cob...