http://www.bravewords.com/braveboard/viewtopic.php?t=4854
Couple Bravewords AA05 Tour Threads there
Here's a gem from Toronto:
9.jpg

Invited they hath been
\m/

PS- I bumped this, since AA's the hot topic with the Toronto show and all:
http://www.bravewords.com/braveboard/viewtopic.php?t=3313

Yea the Toronto show was amazing. Amon Amarth where incredible. Triviym sucked ass. COB gave an awesome show. If I die today I would be happy. I spoke with my idol and I got to touch the beard!!! It was incredible.

AA put on a great show. I was in the mosh pit the entire time. It was completely crazy!!

Afterwards, I met Johan Hegg and Johan Soderberg. Awesome guys. So nice.

Got Hegg's autograph!

Johansig.JPG

Yea I got everyone’s autograph on my t-shirt accept for Ted Lundstöm's. That man was no where to be found. Also I also had a conversation with Johan Hegg and Olavi Mikkonen. That was the best night of my fucking life. AMON AMARTH FUCKING RULES!!!

lol how do u figure amarth is better than cob and trivium ..... amon doesnt have very much talent compared to these guys ... im not trying to be an ass but i would love to see amarth do the harmonys that bodom and trivium pull off ... i understand that this is amarths messageboard ... but u have to realize when someone has more talent

dimebag420 said:
lol how do u figure amarth is better than cob and trivium ..... amon doesnt have very much talent compared to these guys ... im not trying to be an ass but i would love to see amarth do the harmonys that bodom and trivium pull off ... i understand that this is amarths messageboard ... but u have to realize when someone has more talent

Amon amarth > trivium

my ass > trivium

Originally Posted by dimebag420
Dude it's not about if they can do some random good solos. (And if you heard any on Amon Amarth earlier stuff you probably wouldn’t say anything). Amon's lyrics are amazing. The guys from the band are amazing. Everything about them is amazing. As for trivium the singer wore some tight ass pants on stage and was squealing into the microphone. They had their chance to impress me, and they have failed horrendously. So yea… fuck Trivium is what I’m trying to say

dimebag420 said:
ASS,
Amon Amarth is far superior in strength, skill, themery, amongst many other things. I suggest you take a step up from the mainstream crap that's diluted as fuck, and enter the world of either Pagan Metal or Extreme Metal, and one day you might find your way to the to - Amon Amarth.

I have music (I am hesitant to call metal) by both Trivium and Children of Bodom, and I played many tracks by them both (once in a while) on Extreme Metal Halifax (AKA Heavy Metal Halifax), a show I once hosted on the radio and net, back in the day. And first off, of thousands upon thousands of requests over the years, for the show, Children of Bodom and Trivium mightve recieved about 5 requests combined by listeners from all over the world, while Amon Amarth was way further up high battling in the top ranks. CoB nor Trivium even cracked the all time top HUNDRED. I played AA every show, and many times more than that, and it got requested tons, more than a request per show, and damn man, you are not metal enough for you come in here talking weak crap like that......HA!!
Go listen to your squeely crap, then, see what any of us care, just don't shitspeak in here, fool.
NGUH!:kickass:

EDIT! And you fucking insult the great Dime by employing his nick as your username!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!!!

christcrusher said:
It is not about who "rules" and who "doesnt"...it is about who is most popular and sells the most...and Amon Amarth is unfortunately on the bottom.
That is the truth. But we of the AA Horde know that they are better than the better sellers, and the better sellers are only getting more exposure and corporate sponsorship because they are fucking sellouts. We know the difference, we are smarter and wiser than these suspect chin metalheads...
I have great respect for a high quality extreme metal outfit that has strong Pagan Viking or Keltic themes, and am ever-supportive of these, and Amon Amarth is first above all others like this, or anything - Period.
I am sure you can find Slipknot or Cradle of Filth have 10000% more fans than bands like Venom, Bathory, Slayer, or Amon Amarth, but that means nothing. Democracy is a circus, and the many are weak, dumb, unmajestic, and UnTr00... It's unfortunate the truly greater bands do not recieve their due level of respect and reverance, but it's all about a rite of passage in this world...
They just aren't worthy, I guess, they should apply themselves more in life... TO THE WOLVES THEY GO!:kickass:

Just got back from the Detroit show, and now I can definately see why Amon Amarth is not headlining this show. Sure they were interesting for maybe five minutes, but every song of theirs sounds the same and has no melodic quality to it. So them headling and playing a 2 hour set is just unimaginable and would be a snoozefest. Bodom on the other hand put on an amazing show that kept everyones attention and rocked Harpos to death. :headbang:

enjoi17 said:
Just got back from the Detroit show, and now I can definately see why Amon Amarth is not headlining this show. Sure they were interesting for maybe five minutes, but every song of theirs sounds the same and has no melodic quality to it. So them headling and playing a 2 hour set is just unimaginable and would be a snoozefest. Bodom on the other hand put on an amazing show that kept everyones attention and rocked Harpos to death. :headbang:
That is fucking ridiculous. First, your opinion sucks, and second, why choose to bring it here?
Maybe we should invade the Children of Bodom forum or some shit!
Get outta here! You suck! DIE!!!!!!!:mad:

EDIT! ahhahahah and this was his first post here:
enjoi17 said:
Hey this is my first post, but i've browsed these forums for probably over a year. COB is my favorite band and I've got tickets to see them november 12th in Detroit,Michigan (can't wait!) So just sayin' whats up everyone. :headbang:
Thats too lame:guh:

Man, you have no idea what you're talking about. I have listened to both bands thoroughly, and am well studied in metal. Don't bring shit-disturbing asshole-opinions crossforum and expect not to be told you suck and are weak.

That being all said, I strongly urge you to study some extreme metal and pagan metal, because it might improve your crappy life. There is no need to be unaccepting of great things. Good luck in life

:wave:

dimebag420 said:

ROFL ! Looks like a 15 years old fanboyness opinion ! Go back under your mom skirt listening to your cob,trivium,all the shit you want and let intelligent people talking...

Can someone tell me why most north american are so dumb ? Feel like i'm not in the right place on earth....

Darktran said:
ROFL ! Looks like a 15 years old fanboyness opinion ! Go back under your mom skirt listening to your cob,trivium,all the shit you want and let intelligent people talking...

Can someone tell me why most north american are so dumb ? Feel like i'm not in the right place on earth....
I agree, although am from Canada, but am of Irish blood, yes most people here are fucked. Disconnected from their true roots, manipulated by the "humanity", they are all too fucking common here.

Fucking people in Canada are all mainstream. Only selected few are worthy of calling themselves true metal fans. People blindly follow the masses and assume everything else is not worthy and bad. Well to all the fucking idiots with no taste in music - FUCK OFF. And if you say that you like good music and you also happen to like trivium than either you're brain dead or just plain fucking stupid. It doesn’t get more mainstream than trivium. All the bands that are popular right now at one point or another had to alter their sound to conform with the masses. Fuck the bands that do this and fuck all their fans.

Thor_Arise said:
Fucking people in Canada are all mainstream. Only selected few are worthy of calling themselves true metal fans. People blindly follow the masses and assume everything else is not worthy and bad. Well to all the fucking idiots with no taste in music - FUCK OFF. And if you say that you like good music and you also happen to like trivium than either you're brain dead or just plain fucking stupid. It doesn’t get more mainstream than trivium. All the bands that are popular right now at one point or another had to alter their sound to conform with the masses. Fuck the bands that do this and fuck all their fans.
Hahah, true enough..

HA .... u guys all suck ... u should all learn what real talent is , not just easy ass riffs and crappy growling ... and its all about the live performance ... which trivium and cob had a better 1 .... u guys are all just mad because amon had to open up for a new band thats better than them and a hell of a lot younger .. ill admit im not a huge fan on there singing but there guitar work is far more superior .. i mean these guys are 20 and 23 years old there doing pretty fucking good so far ... and there harmonys kick ass ... guitar is everything . maybe amon should put some talent into theres