How long have you been on earth?

19, playing guitar for 9 years and bass for 3 1/2 years, singing (only death metal style ;) ) since I am 14, I know a few things about recording, but I don't record that much and it's all in shitty quality ;)

@Kazrog, you aren't pi years old :D

wow...i feel old...lol. 37 been in metal bands since 15 and been recording them for 4. started playing drums at 5 picked up bass at 13..played snare, and quads in marching band in high school, played bass in jazz band in high school...played bass in my first cover metal band in the 8th grade and decided bass will be my instrument....although i can play drums i rather play bass

21 - only been doing the hobby recording for about a year now. Been playing in bands for about 8 years (guitar, bass or keys).

I descended from Jupiter about 23 years ago, and I started playing the guitar in January 2000. Then some keyboards/synths in December 2000. I started recording "music" at the ripe age of about 8 or 9, with a music cassette recorder along with my friend, and now-drummer of Relativity & bassist of Coldway. Then computer based recording in April 2000.

15, been playin guitar for three years now. I play a little bit of drums and bass b/c my brother has them. Want to start recording very soon. I need an interface which im currently saving for (aahh, the joy of being young and poor.)

why not..... 31 playing GT for about 16 years recording for about 14 years electronic/hip hop/industrial stuf...(for the $$$$) personaly always loved metal Recently learning how to mix/record metal... I wish I would have years ago..