Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Last Call

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

one man

Jul 4, 2002
Poland
Visit site
Let's see which songs are our favourites this time.
This one seems easier to me- it was between 2 songs this time (unlike in The Ritual's case, where I had to choose from ten songs).
My vote goes to "All I could bleed" with "Chasing Fear" being a close second.

I agree, this one is easier. ;) Great album that gives me great memories. It was even released the same day as Megadeth's Youthanasia so I had 2 new albums of awesome quality (although I do prefer Youth) to indulge in.

Top 3:
1. Trail of Tears
2. Chasing Fear
3. Low

Dog Faced Gods kicks ass... But again, Ride and All I Could Bleed are really close. I'd say this is my 2nd favourite Testament record (after The Legacy).

I'm bringing up the old polls so that some newer users may cast their votes and I'll start the big summary poll some time next week, so vote if you haven't done it yet.

This is my absolute favorite Testament album. It combines all the elements I love about Testament. It is really hard for me to pick a favorite of these songs...I went with DFG though. Chucks growls were a staple live up to this point and he finally was given the opportunity to really show his intense side on an album.
Its a perfect blend of all his different vocal approaches, imo.
The addition of James Murphy on Low was the best move they could have made. The solo's are perfect for the material. The solo in Trail of tears is one my my alltime favs as well. The addition of Johnny Tempesta was also a brilliant move. He is just perfect for Testament.

I would LOVE to see this line-up make another record.
Low=brilliant album.

Cheers,
Joel

Do you think someone will vote for "Last call' ? I don't know the story behind that one but it looks like a joke to me...

This is probably my favorite Testament album, mostly because of its variety, yet heaviness. I went with Dog Faced Gods. Gotta love that Death Thrash. :headbang:

Man, I haven't listened to this one in a long time. I'm pretty sure I like All I could bleed and Chasing Fear the most these days too, perhaps in a different order than the time I voted

Chasing fear! amazing solo.
It was hard to pick betewn so much "hit" low, DFG, trail of tears and the less "famous" songs as P.C. love them all!