How many drummers?

I've been a drummer since I was 12 (now 32).... I think you'll find alot here because of how awesome Charlie is. I know Stevo is one and I am sure there is others.....

I used to be able to nail "Deathrider" and "Panic" back in my hey day but do to lack of playing time I am now relegated to playing "Indians", " Volume 8 and Stomp material..... The speed that takes years to build up can be lost after slackin off for just a couple of months. Thats why I admire drummers like Charlie, Scott Travis (Judas Priest), Dave Lombardo and all of the other badasses who can fly.......

I know drumming take a LOT of work, that's why I never did it LOL. No, seriously, a good friend of mine from high school is a drummer and I don't know about now, but he used to play for 3 hours a day reliously, PLUS all his band practice time. I thought he was nuts, but DAMN did it pay off when he played live. His band ruled, they totally would have made it if only they could have standed each other's company LOL. Charlie just makes my head spin.

i have played since i was 13
thats 17 years
drums is to me the best and the hardest to play i love double bass
the bad thing about me is its been a year since i have played so im probably going to be very rusty
the best looking set of drums i have ever seen is LAR'S
to me the more pcs the better

I just heard/saw Scott Travis for the first time. I was very impressed. I love how a drummer looks like he's not really doing anything and then you just listen. On a side note, I hope there was something wrong with his snare mic b/c if the audio engineer couldn't hear how fucking dull it sounded he should be sacked!