how many metal albums do you have?

You guys have a lot of CDs.... I have about 70. And that isn't counting ones I download. But then again... I don't download albums, only a few songs from albums/bands that I want to have a listen to before I go and buy an album. I do have a fair few albums on my computer that I've borrowed from friends and kept the mp3s, but they're not counted either. My CD (and music DVD) collection is here:

http://www.cd-tracker.com/item_list_v2.asp?UserID=8536

I have close to 200 or so, mostly metal, some classical and jazz though. all bought by me. I download, but i'll never keep anything I don't intend to buy. Usually I do use DC++ and such to discover new bands and determine if new releases are worth my money.

I have around 100 cds... none are burnt... but these days I spend less money on cds cause I want to buy a car.

I download cds and keep them without any immediate intention to buy the album. I mean, if I like the CD, I'd buy the album if I saw it and had the money, but that isn't always the case. The way I see it is, if you download it and you like it, plan to buy it eventually. If you download it and you don't like it, keep it, you probably wouldn't have bought it anyway so it's no loss to the artist. This is what I try to do.

lucky for you guys you're buying your cds in your local stores.

Me...i'm ordering it outside the country cuz there's no metal distribution here, so expensive.

Only metal i've seen so far in the market here is:

Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Crowbar, Sepultura, Lacuna Coil

And once - Flotsam and Jetsam...just one piece.

I have about 250-300 actual metal cds. The good ones are hard to find around here.

Damn, I've got a good collection but I need more.

Coming Soon on my collection:

Dragonforce - Valley Of The Damned
Dark Moor - The Hall Of The Olden Dreams
Death - Human
Primal Fear - Nuclear Fire
Sonata Arctica - Reckoning Night

Erik said:
I was impressed until I saw this

:lol:

OH LOOK HOW MUCH TIEM I SPENT CLICKING TEH DOWNLAOD BUTTON

Anyhoo my music collection is listed here

actually, i bought most of them. i just sold around 800 cds a couple of months ago because i had no use for them. overall, i've downloaded maybe 50-60 of my metal albums.

I have like 6 or seven originals. Something like 600-700 hundred burned ones.

I go to friggin concerts if i want to support a band. I dont go to a record store to give the band enough money for one lollipop, they gain of concerts more.

EternalEnemy said:
I go to friggin concerts if i want to support a band. I dont go to a record store to give the band enough money for one lollipop, they gain of concerts more.
And they gain even more if you go to the concert and buy their CD at the booth.