How many times have you seen Anthrax?

what did they say when you told them 95 times??!!

tattooedsean666 said:
95 times ranging from europe and many US cities since the 80's to the present. I mentioned this to charlie and scott the last time they were here in arizona recently when they were in tucson and tempe with death angel.

first ever gig i went to (11 years old!) was anthrax supporting iron maiden at wembley arena. i was already a huge maiden fan and i had no idea who anthrax were. they totally blew me away. i mean, as a kid the feeling of a 12,000 seater arena going into total darkness, then this giant clock starts spinning!! i was like what the fuck? who are these guys. then i remember charlie's bass drum pounding in- i guess they must have opened with "TIME". went and got POT soon after.

then saw them at camden underworld in london, with bush. a tiny little club. SOWN period.

astoria in march this year.
astoria in july this year.

4 times, all recently. I became a fan when seeing the Maximum Rock PPV...cuz I was a Megadeth fan, so I watched it...I neglected to check out Anthrax before that...I think the reason I never bothered to listen to them was because when I was little, I had heard about how they were "going rap"...so, I never cared for years and years. And I saw them and was like "FUCK! what have I been missing?!" and one of my friends went and bought Vol. 8...and I couldnt find it ANYWHERE, he got the last copy around...so I made a CD-r copy of it (eventually got the real thing on ebay and need to get the reissue soon)...but I was a fan ever since. I went and saw them in Columbus at the Newport when they were here with Priest...and then I saw them at the Headbanger's Ball show in Cleveland on May 1st, 2003, and then 2 weeks later on May 15th in the same place, and then at the Alrosa Villa in Columbus recently too! Everytime they are here, I'll be there, guaranteed!

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Cause he is to cool, tryed to talk him into it, says hes not the concert kinda person...

Cool is one thing I'm not.

I just don't dig on big crowds. I forget how to breathe.

I believe its been about 23times I've seen anthrax.... starting in 91 in New Haven with them opening for Iron Madien... to the most recent tour. I've only seen them with Joey twice.o_O

Every single time they've come to Detroit, since Among the Living.
Also saw them again recently in Chicago. (where I met Buddy and JDelpi)

I missed them by two days when I was in Japan. I would have loved to seen them in a different country. That would've been kick ass.

Only 3 times, all within 8 months ish.

Octobery Time last year supporting Motorhead at the Manchester Apollo, February 2003 headlining at the Manchester Academy 2 and headlining at the Academy 1 a few months back.

I'd have been too young to see any Joey shows from anywhere where you can see anything :p

Only 5 times....

1998 w/ Life of Agony in Grand Rapids MI

2000 w/ Fu Manchu in Chicago IL

2003 at headbangers ball opening in Cleveland, OH

2003 at Mt Clemens MI

2003 at the intersection in Grand Rapids MI

would have been 6 but maximum rock tour went haywire.

Ragamuffin said:
Cool is one thing I'm not.

I just don't dig on big crowds. I forget how to breathe.

If you don't like big crowds, you could go to an ANTHRAX concert.

hehehehe.....oh........that's not funny.

ive only seen them twice,back to back shows when they toured here for stomp!

hopefully i will get to see them a few more times and according to scott ians latest alpha he says they will be hitting japan australia next year,i will def travel the countryside to see every single show they do in australia!!!

there is still hope but i aint gonna hold my brteath lol.

Both times they've hit Australia.

1990 - POT tour (my first ever concert - Fuck Yeah!!!)

1996 - Stomp tour

timmyc said:
Both times they've hit Australia.

1990 - POT tour (my first ever concert - Fuck Yeah!!!)

1996 - Stomp tour
Makes me feel lucky. In a span of one year dating from last oct to this oct I'll have seen them seven times. Maybe one more if they add a date on the 21st.

If you haven't been to a single Anthrax concert, you haven't lived.

...so I haven't lived :(
As long as I listen to metal they haven't been here... and I don't think that they have ever been....
I hope that next year I'll be able to see them somewhere in Europe