How many times have you seen Hypocrisy live?

Nikki

Apr 13, 2006
Everywhere
Once on last year's Machines at War tour with Fear Factory in Virginia.

Hopefully, they'll come back and I'll catch more shows.

FUcking ZERO, there's never been a Hypocrisy Australian tour, but ill be making a massive effort to catch them a few times while im living over seas.

I must see Adjusting the Sun live & Slave to the Parasites!

only once
in 2005, with Dark Tranquility and Soilwork, b4 Virus

they played like..for only 40 minutes, with a very so so setlist, but still it was amazing to see them

I'd like to see them again live, but I'd rather get a new album as I said a million time already!

I've seen Hypocrisy like 5 or 6 times in Paris. And I hope to see them as soon as possible, it's always a good moment to speak with Peter and all the band, and to see them on stage !:headbang:

I haven't met the Hypocrisy guys, but I as at a venue where you could be thisclose to the band, like no barrier or anything between you and the band.

Of course Peter nearly kicked me right in the face, but I think he must have noticed me there. It would have been a good story,though

i saw hypocrisy once in london underworld and that was amazing they where the only decent band i hope to see them againn but they dont play in england often

once, at the x-mass festivals 2005, to bad i wasn't familiar with the music, would love to see them again : /
hopefully with the next album and a big tour with good support bands

and if if would find someone(which i don't think will happen), i would love to go to the pain concert next week on 23.

It's a pity for all you HYPOCRITES that don't get the experience the rest of us have! But at least we have this forum to meet up and share our experiences with our very own HYPOCRISY!!!!!! Horns UP, and hails to all! :kickass:

Twice, and I got to interview Peter before the second show. Then I drank whisky. That was rad.

3 times: Los Angeles twice, Orange County once at the House Of Blues (with Dark Tranquility, who Hypocrisy absolutely blew off the stage by the way).