How many times have you seen Hypocrisy live?

3 times: Los Angeles twice, Orange County once at the House Of Blues (with Dark Tranquility, who Hypocrisy absolutely blew off the stage by the way).

Hypocrisy always blows people off the stage which is why they deserve to fucking headline every show they play.

once time at the latin american tour in 2004,

the show was amazing... the band came alone so they played some more songs... i think so because that was the first time they played here

well, the show was fuckin great!!! and i really enjoy songs that i needed to listen alive like god is a lie and some traditionals like fire in the sky, roswell 47, fractured millenium... listen to the final chapter was fuckin amazing also

but also i think that some classics would be played like buried, pleasure of molestation, the fourth dimension (!!!!), apocalypse, etc.

i hope to could listen some of them in a near future tour!!

I attended my 12th Hypocrisy show in June 2006. Too long ago, I need a refreshment :lol:

I saw PAIN 6th times and I might go and see them for the 7th time in March.

I've seen them 3 times, once at the Key club in Los Angeles and twice at the House of Blues (one in Los Angeles and the other in Anaheim by fucking Disneyland). Got to have a beer with Peter at the House Of Blues in the upstairs area (L.A.) show while Dimmu Borgir were playing, he was a cool guy. They played before Dark Tranquility in Anaheim, and I have to say the Dark Tranquility looked as gay as can be on stage, Hypocrisy blew them out of the water (sorry DT fans, I don't like their newest music, only old stuff)!